I am a 29 year old woman, I have a few problems that i am seeking help with. The first one is virginal dryness when ever i am having sex, my virgina remains dry, most of the time. Sometimes i think i'm wet as ever but that is not always the case. Another problem i do not know when or if i cum. I know that i'm feeling good but not the lash of emotions that everyone speaks about. I have had the same partner for the past eight (8) years. I have had others before him. And i had the same problem

i have some of these same problems thats on here but how can i find the answer to them . ? :$

I don't have a problem with the dryness. But when I do cum I feel that I become more wet but I don't get all the sensations like everyone talks about. I don't know I find that pretty weird. I mean I know everyone is different but is it just me or are some girls just like that?

Problems with Virginal dryness, Itching & lower abdominal pain. Sometimes the abdominal pain could come sharply & brief.

What could be the cause?

Vaginal dryness is not uncommon, try using Astroglide or KY Jelly.

The degree of pleasure that a woman obtains during orgasm varies immensely, and not all women feel the "lash of emotions that everyone speaks about". However, many women need additional clitoral stimulation during intercourse to achieve orgasm, so try rubbing your clit while you are having sex. This should at least increase your pleasure and the lubricant too.

i am 22, and have virginal dryness, happens before sexual interscourse and during. Also on a daily basis, never had the problem before. help what can i do???

Pls Wat is d solutions for me to get welt when am having sex