I am married with two kids, this week i have discovered that i am discharging which substances which are very thick with no smell. I feel alot of itchyness which is very worrying and disturbing I wonder what could be happening to me coz i am afraid i don't want to go to see a gynochologist. please advice. %-)

Normal discharge doesn't smell, and does not cause any irritation or itching.
A discharge is likely to be abnormal if:

it smells fishy
it's thick and white, like cottage cheese
it's greenish and smells foul
there's blood in it (except when you have a period)
it's itchy
you have any genital sores or ulcers
you have abdominal pain or pain on intercourse
it started soon after you had unprotected sex with someone you suspect could have a sexually transmitted disease.

Thrush is caused by the yeast Candida albicans. About 1 woman in 5 has Candida in her vagina without it causing any symptoms. Hormones in the vaginal secretions and the 'friendly' vaginal bacteria keep it at bay. Problems arise when this natural balance is upset, and the Candida multiply. This can happen:
during pregnancy
when you take antibiotics (because these get rid of the friendly bacteria)
if you have diabetes, especially if your blood sugar levels are consistently too high
if you wear tight, non-porous underwear, such as nylon knickers and tights (because Candida thrives in warm, moist conditions)
if the vulva or vagina is sore for any other reason, particularly if you scratch (because damaged tissue is more susceptible to Candida)
if you are ill for any reason
if you are taking any drugs, such as steroids, which lower the body's resistance to infection

over the counter remedies are available for yeast infection, thrush.
it saves having to go to doctor and be examined .