A few nights ago me and my girlfriend tried Anal Sex for the first time. She expected it to hurt because it was her first time trying it and I also have an above average sized penis. She knew there could even be some tearing, we tried it anyways. At first I put a little bit of lube on my penis and pushed my head in with minimal force. I was concerned with hurting her so I pulled out and put A LOT of lube on my penis. I slowly pushed it back in with the same minimal force I used when first putting it in, but since there was so much lube, about half of my penis just slid in her. She told me to pull out and I did. She said that it hurt really bad that time, that just the head before didn't hurt, but half of my penis was terrible pain. She went to the bathroom about 3 minutes later and told me there was a little blood. We both expected that so we weren't worried. Around 30-45 minutes later there was no more blood at all. She said her butt still hurt really bad though. She's been saying that it hurts since it happened, maybe 2 or 3 nights ago. She said it doesn't hurt as bad as it originally did, but it still hurts. How long is it supposed to hurt for? She also told me today that its not her insides that hurts, but her actual butt-hole. She also said she looked at it and its a red-ish color now. Is that normal? She tried describing to me how her actual hole felt, "raw" was the word she used. Is that normal for a butt-hole to feel "raw" a few days after first anal sex? Finally she said it itches like she has a rash on or around her butt-hole, but she doesn't actually have one. Is that normal? Could it have been an allergic reaction to the Astroglide lube I used? I didn't use a condom because me and here a both 100% free of STDs and she had just washed a few hours before, so I don't think its an STD. I think its just because it was her first time and to much of me went into her at once, that there's probably some tearing. She's really concerned though, I'm stating to get concerned too. Has anything like this happened to someone else, can someone give me some insight?

The pain is normal after anal sex especially if its her first time and as you mentioned your penis is above normal size.
As for feeling "raw", this can also occur due to the nature of what happened. I would say leave it a few more days and then visit a GP if it doesnt go as it could be a reaction to the lube or possible infection as the butt is full of bacteria and can easily be affected.

Check ASK ALICE. ALICE suggests to visit a doctor and llet the doctor has a schedule to use different size of anal toys to let pain going away in anus.

you may want to see your health care provider about using rectal dilators. These are a set of instruments that get progressively larger. You begin by inserting the smallest-diameter dilator in your anus. When this is completely comfortable, you can move on to the next size, and on through the largest size. Your provider can also help you plan a safe and reasonable schedule of progressing through the different sizes.

I follow "ASK LICE" her advice to visit my GI doctor, 34 years old female doctor. She understands what I want my anal pleasure. She offers me a schedule to start to insert the smallest-diameter dilator in my anus, which is half inch in its wide size. It was done by my BF with a lot lubs on the toy and inside my back door. After 5 days practice, my BF inserts one inch dialtot and so on, each time increasing just half inch, until up to 3 and half inch wide, about my BF his pennis size. So he could start to FXXXK into my anus hole which I do not feel any pain. Before FXXXK my tight anus hole, he lick my anus to relax my anus.

My first time to receive anal sex from my BF, his pennis size is 3.5 inch wide and 7 inch long,is so great, without any pain but offers me a great to release my sextual tension on my anal opening. His 3.5 size match the lagest rectal dilators my anal hole could accept it, during anal toys training. My doctor suggests that using 3.5 inch, the last dilator to match my anus size which my doctor measured. My doctor told me that it should no shame to get her medical help as "ASK ALICE" suggestted. After my first anal sex, I visit the same doctor again to make sure my anus/rectum will not damaged from my first time anal sex receiver. Doctor uses anoscope to examine my rectum and told me no hurt. Doctor also examine my BF's pennis to make sure his pennis has no HIV/STD and his size will not hurt my rectum.

unprotected anal sex has been implicated in the development of Non-Cancerous anal HPV and anal warts, which will result in a increased incidence of anal cancer. If you must have receiving anal sex, ask your BF to have condom on his pennis and place a lot water based lub on the condom and use his finger to insert some lubs into your back door or rectum too. He should be very gentle to insert his pennis into your anus hole with very slow movement. After moving inside your back door, gentle pentration is the key to avoid damage your rectum.

The best way to avoid Non-Cancerous anal HPV and anal warts, which result a great risk for anal canser is not egaged in receiving anal sex, anal play or using any anal toys. If you need to release your anal tension on anus, just post some imaginary anal stories on any sextual discuss web site or watch anal sex porn movies as I do. After postion some dream anal stories, I find that my anal tension has some release.

I am a virgin becaue I have never had sex in my virginal and anus/rectum or back door, no pennis, no toys, no fingers, objects in my virginal and anus/rectum or back door. However, I have posted a lot virginal and anal sex or anal toys to release my sextual desire both in my virginal and anus hole. If I am too hot in sex, I sit down in a cool water to cool down my sextual tension.

My GI doctor answers my question regarding possible risk of anoscope which she inserted into my butt-hole for examinging my internel hemorrhoid 5 months ago. Occationally it is bleeding and drp some blood on bathroom tissue so that I consider hemorrhoid bending to get ride of it. The GI doctor, who graduated from Micigan University medical school 14 year ago, told me it was trace or minimum hemorrhoid and it did not requir bending. Before she inserted anoscope, she applied a lot lubs on anoscope. After she pushed it into my butt-hole (your word) or rectum, I felt vert tight inside my butt-hole. It just stayed there for 3 minutes or less. Then she pulled it out from my butt-hole and wipe lubs out from my butt-hole with soft tissue and gave me some tissue for me to wipe out extra lubs on my butt-hole. Since then, I have felt little sore on my butt-hole area. This is the reason I sent message to the doctor concering possible damage caused by anoscope she used on my butt-hole. The doctor replied " The diameter of the Olympus PCF-H180 pediatric colonoscope is 11.5mm. The diameter of a typical anoscope is 16mm to 19mm so this is larger than the pediatric colonoscope. An anoscope or colonoscope does not enlarge the anus permanently. Again, the anus is designe d to stretch to accommodate passage of stool that is of a variety of different sizes/shapes depending on what you have eaten. "
It is not hurt to visit a good GI doctor for an anoscope examination on the butt-hole because the anoscope is designed to examine rectum/anus/butt-hole with a strong light on its head so that the GI doctor could use her eyes to look inside the rectum clearly for any damage or bleeding problem. Again, you shoul ask a experienced GI doctor, not other kind of doctor because GI doctor has used an anoscope or colonoscope to examine tgeir patients on the daily basis.

We tried anal sex and honestly it didn't really do much for either of us but I did have tear and some bleeding. The problem persisted and I tried petroleum jelly and anoitch but it wasn't healing and got worse after a bowel movement. A friend found a remedy spray that I thought was a joke but it solved the problem very quickly and healed the area. Found it on amazon and it's called fire in the hole spray. Since the problem cleared up I found it's pretty helpful with vaginal itching.

Me and my girlfriend had anal for her first time tonight and I also used a lot of lube and I actually went all the way in..... slowly but surely.... and she also complained about my size but she didn't say anything about a rash or it being raw so your girlfriend just might be allergic to the lube you used but I wouldn't be to concerned about the redness that normal.

The reason it hurt after was cuz your first time you tear your anus. It does go away.

I'm having the same problem but i feel raw not around my butt hole but i feel raw where my butt crack is. I want to know if thats normal when having anal

Am gay doc and the last time I had a growth which was cut there after my ass has never been the same it easily gets bruised and itches alot what can I do to stop it?