I am 23 years old and I have severe knee ligament injury. I was recommended for ACL replacement. I would like to know some details about this procedure or some suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Surgery for ACL reconstruction is a complex concept and there are probably 100 procedures described to restore knee stability after this ligament is injured.
They fit two basic categories, replacing the ligament in its original position vs. making modifications on the outside of the knee joint to compensate for the loss of the ligament. Nowadays, most young active individual's, as you are, are best served by an intra-articular ACL replacement (replacing the ligament in its original position). There are three choices for replacement: autograft (tissue obtained from another site in the same individual's leg), allograft (tissue obtained from a donor), and a synthetic man-made substitute.