i just started effexor xr, coming off prozac. I am concerned to gain weight

I've been on Effexor XR for over 1 year and gained over 20lbs. When i started Effexor I was 113lbs. I have never in my life have ever been over 120lbs and now i'm 135lbs. I work out 5-6 times a week because i am a boxer so you can imagine how intense my workouts are and how well i eat. I run 4 miles in the morning then another mile at night before I start my 70 minutes boxing training and sparring. This past weekend i had a boxing match and was not allowed to box because I weighed too much. The week following my fight i basically starved myself so i could make weight and i actually gained a pound. Effexor made me gain at least 1 to 1.5 lbs a month. I confronted my doctor and he denied it was the Effexor and he said that it was my eating habits. I told him with my workout and eating habits i should be anorexic not overweight. So, now today he put me on Prozac and i'm hoping the weight will come off.

Now, I have been reading that people have been gaining weight on prozac too. I'm hoping it doesn't happen to me. I saw that 40% of people on prozac gain weight so it doesn't look hopeful for me.