I am having a protrude bone on my knee when i bent my leg at 90 degree. When i am playing basketball,  i feel that the protrude bone make me painful. It is not an extra bone. am i having patella tendinopathy? what should i do to cure it?

i have sort of the same thing, but mine is patella femoral, i would suggest a jumpers knee band and/or knee brace

sl6259311 wrote:

healtboy wrote:

I have tried to wear it. It doesnt work well and i feel pain after games. Is there anyway to cure it completely?

healtboy wrote:

sl6259311 wrote:

healtboy wrote:

honestly i dont know, i usually feel better. i would see an orthopedist