I had sex for the first time about a week ago. We were highly intoxicated and forgot a condom. He pulled out and we had lied there for about 15 minutes and then started to go at it again. It was about two days after my period was over. I'm so scared that i'm pregnant. Its only been a week so I don't have many signs of pregnancy but I wanted some tips on whether or not I have a big or small chance of being pregnant. I'm only fourteen, don't judge me please. 

Yes, It is Very possible you could have gotten pregnant. Can you talk with your parent or a responsible adult about this? Technically if you have a 28 day cycle (from start of one period to the start of the next) then you should ovulate around 14 days after the first day of your last period. BUT, that is Not always the case. Treat yourself and your body as if you were pregnant for now as a safety precaution. You will be able to find out if you are pregnant with a home pregnancy test in the next couple of weeks. Possibly sooner with a blood test. I'm glad you are talking to someone, even if it is on here! %-)