So two days ago i had pain on my nipples which is new to me. after that the next day I got a headache from like 5pm till yesterday now and then I feel like ima get a headache I get really bad back pains when I stand up sometimes I also feel kinda dizzy. also my period isn't due till around Aug. 27 or so around there I also feel like I want to just stay in bed. I did have cramping like on Saturday but I though it was my period but I realized it was to soon ...I just feel like it would be to early to test. I do have unprotected sex? but I also get paranoid sometimes. just the nipple pain is new to me.

Hello, well its not too early to test because the test can tell if you are pregnant or not one week after you have conceived. So calculate how many days has it been since the intercourse you are worried about. And if the week has gone by take the home pregnancy test and see what it says. I mean, those symptoms could be the sign of pregnancy but not necessarily. And if you want to be 100% sure than go do a blood test because home pregnancy tests are 95 % accurate while blood tests are 99%. Whatever suits you better. I hope your symptoms will go away soon. Hope this helps.