Hello, I am not really experienced, so I need advice. I am 18 and have period since I was 15. I have a boyfriend and we have regular sexual intercourses, we use condoms and no other contraception (since I am not fan of pills). Three days ago I was supposed to get my period, which is always right on time- I get it always in the morning and my cycle is 27 days. And it is late now. It is possible that I am pregnant?!
Thanks for in advance!

Hey,

Condoms CAN be as effective as other contraceptive methods like the pill or Implanon, if you always use them, every time you have sex, and 100 percent correctly. No pulling out, no masturbating or hand job and then touching the vulva, no ejaculating near the vagina, etc. Sorry to get graphic there. If you have not done any of those things and your condom never broke once, it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Periods can be delayed due to stress too, just keep that in mind. 

BUT... at the same time, the only thing that will really answer your question of am I pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. 

Hey there,
Yes, it is possible you are pregnant, then again, it is not necessary. For example, I was pregnant and didn’t know… I had my period for first three months of pregnancy. I think the best is to make a pregnancy test or to visit a doctor and let doc make a blood test. But home pregnancy test are very accurate and you can make it already 5 days after the beginning of potential pregnancy. As I said, it is not sure you are pregnant if you do not get your period on time- your body is young and hormones can play games …
Good luck in future!

hi, i would like to hear from any1 who has had their period at least 3 months into pregnancy. last month, my period was 10 days late and it usually comes like clock walk. i feel preganant and am not sure whether or not i am. i am reluctant to take a pregnancy test at the moment as i do not want a negative result. my question is can i have my period while i am pregnant? my friend had hers for 2months.
thanks

when do the signs start to show If you are pregnant?

YOU CANNOT HAVE A PERIOD In pregnancy, a PERIOD imples that your uterus is BREAKING DOWN because NO EGG was fertilized! BUT YOU CAN have starnge bleeding during pregnancy that you could mistake as a period.

GET TO A PLANNED PARENTHOOD and get a BLOOD PREGNANCY test! IT IS 100% accurate because it goes by the hormones in your blood.

i have just been on my period for the normal amount of time, on the time that im due. that won't be the bleeding will it? because that's just a very big coincidence help! jus wanna chek!

Most likely if you have a normal period for a NORMAL amount of time, you would not be pregnant.

just a curious question? are you a doctor or GOD?
I had a period for 3 months and had my baby right on time.
I had an ultrsound at 8 weeks because I thought that all of the tests were wrong. YES YOU CAN HAVE A PERIOD AND BE PREGNANT!!!
Instead of reading books and not knowing what you are talking about actually go to the doctor and listen.

I do exactly like to say WHAT I do, but I owrk in a doctors office, and an abortion clinic..I AM WELL VERSED IN healthcare, let's leave it at that..

NO YOU CANNOT GET A PERIOD while pregnant, BUT YOU CAN BLEED!!

PERIOD MEANS that you ovulated, and YOUR UTERINE LINING IS BREAKING DOWN.. WHEN you are pregnant you CAN BLEED, but it is not the lining breaking down, otherwise you would be miscarrying.

WOMEN can and DO BLEED during pregnancy, but it is no a period, just bleeding!!

There are some women who experience a "period" during pregnancy. What the lady was probably trying to explain is that a normal period is the uterus' cleansing of it's lining, and because of this, the bleeding wouldn't be an actual "period". However it may come at the same time as a normal cycle would or erratically, which can be very scary. And, not ot be rude, but I wouldn't sound so pleased with myself about working at an abortion clinic. Indeed everyone needs a job, but at the end of the "day", we all should be able to be proud of what we have contributed to society not taken from it. Though there are some cases where abortions are medically necessary, more often it is just someone not taking responsibility for their own actions. If you don't want the resposibility of children and you aren't practicing a reliable method of birth control, then you should abstain.

I am really curious, will ECP disrupt your menstration? Because after i took it on the 4th day after sex, my first period was heavy (with big cramps for a day) but lasted only 2 days, when usually its about 6 to 7; then the second (last) period i had it was light but a bit longer. around the 2 periods i had brown discharge... and i didn't get the white discharge like i usually do, only clear ones. Am I pregnant, or is the ECP causing this irregularity? thanks for your time.

i am only one day late but i have never been late before, i always get it on the same day, i am 17 and i have intercourse regulary, im guessing my advice would be to buy a home pregnancy test?

if ur not really sure if ur pregnant..be aware of the symptoms of pregnancy..if if u are having symptoms u better go and seek the doctors advice

well actually I've had 3 urine tests already. i have no signs yet (i've been researching) but my stomach is bloated and hard, and it "LOOKs" pregnant to me, which is REALLY concerning me. should i be reassured that im safe based on the 3 negative results? I had sex on may 14th and i had a test at the doc's office a week after my period was over (early june), then another one mid june i believe, and another one right before june 27th. they were all negative. am i safe?!