I Had Sex July.29th My Period Had Ended July 28th . (DID I OVULATE?) On August 19th I Got My Period 2days Earlier than Usual && it was kinda Lighter than normal but more like a normal period && lasted 6days. My Doctor tested my urine the week before it came on and the results came out negative so she placed me on BC and told me to start em when my period started . Before my period I had taken 1HPT && 2 at hospitals and doctors offices(urine) and they were negative . During my period I took 1 and it was negative and after my period I took 4 more at hospitals and doctors offices as well as 3more HPT and they were all negative(LAST PREGNANCY TEST WAS TAKEN AT THE HOSPITAL ON SEPT 1st and it was negative . I aslo got a pelvic exam and pap smear) . But yet Im Still Having Bad Stomach Pains And Back Aches and a weird rumbling noise right above my vagina area . Could it be due to BC or Pregnancy or Another Health Issuee ? I havnt had anymore sex since July 29th .

WOW! that's a LOT of testing - I'm surprised they would give you that many tests when the others came out negative! Regardless you are NOT pregnant, 1. You would NOT ovulate 1 day at the ending of your period - it's 2 weeks before your next one is due! 2. IF you had become pregnant it would be 72 days!!!!! So just over 10 weeks along -that is HUGE! So ALL those tests are definitive!I wonder something! Did you take SO many tests, wanting to be pregnant? Or did you take them NOT wanting to be pregnant? Regardless you HAVE to understand that there is NO way you are pregnant. You might have IBS - Irittable Bowel Syndrome - that sounds exact same symptoms as you are experiencing now! Also it can be affected by stress, so since you have been wound up - with the tests etc. - this might have made your IBS flare - from the stress!

Dear bambi27.... I started my period aug 17this and usually run a 28good day cycle. I had unprotected sex on our honeymoon sept 22. And sept 24 and 27th. On oct 1st27-28 i had about a day of very light brown tinged discharge and cramping. That subsided until oct 10th where again the same thing with cramping. Due for my period around the 18th. I took an early hpt tonight. Negative results.. any thoughts? Driving myself batty! Ty!

Sorry my phone stinks. Oct 1st and oct 10 only had the light brown d.c. awaiting period. Preg test neg.. ty bambi

Hi! OK so with the first bit of information the Sex on September 27th would have been the optimum date as this is in the 3 - 5 day window of ovulation and fertility. 4 days later on October 1st you had brown discharge - now THIS is the date I'm VERY interested in! When conception happens, the Egg becomes what is called a Zygot, this Zygot travels down your Fallopian Tubes, then into the uterus and buries itself in the wonderful uterine lining! Due to the fact this is 3 weeks after your period (or there abouts) you will have sufficient lining for the Zygot to 1st. burrow itself into, 2nd for that said lining to discharge - which is known as "Implantation Bleeding" it's old so it's brown! So that is interesting! Obviously I'm too late in replying, but did you get your expected period on October 11th? When you answer my questions we can go from there!

hii bambi27... i had my last period on 20sep. i ve a 30 days cycle n had sex on 3rd 5th 7th 8th 10th 13th 14th and 15th of oct. i m geeting sum of the pregnancy syptoms like head ache n lower back pain n cramps. i had a slight discharge that was brown in color on 22nd oct n no periods untill. n i also had a hpt but it was negative. so still can i b pregnant??? ty

The 5th and the 7th would have been the times, as most women ovulate 14 days before your next period so that would put you at the 6th. Now here comes the but, the BUT stems from if you menstruate on a regular basis, stress, infection, illness, medications etc. this CAN affect the date of your ovulation. Thus you hearing about women getting pregnant at anytime of the month! I usually tell women to wait a good 21 days after possible conception - to have a REALLY good reading! When you test early it can give the wrong information! So let's wait till the 26th or 27th - which will feel like years to you!!! LOL This will give a good reading, in the mean time - if you haven't already - start taking prenatal vitamins! IF you are pregnant these help with the spinal development of the fetus, IF you aren't they have been proven to DRAMATICALLY increase your chances of pregnancy! So lets just wait and see and let me know when you take the test! FINGERS CROSSED HONEY!

hey thanks for your reply, but i got my periods on 24th oct :( ;(.....
if u ve ne sugetions to let me know coz i really wanna conceive.... plzz plzz plzzz....
thanks once again....