So my period comes at the end of the month, around the 27th. On august 3 or 4, my boyfriend and I tried having sex, no condom. He put the tip in, and pulled out quickly, and 4 seconds later ejaculated on my stomach. We tried it again on the 18th, same scenario. On the 24, we had sex with a condom. I haven't missed my period yet, but I'm so paranoid over it. I talked to my mom and she said my dad had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I feel like I have all these symptoms but I know its just in my head. Could I be pregnant?!

Take a pregnancy test. How old R U BTW? I won't judge u. I got pregnant at 15. I can't really judge now can I? I'm 16 now. Good luck!

I'm 16. Is there a probability that I am pregnant though?! And how high is it?

Please help, I'm really scared.

If your really this scared you should not be having sex, having sex without protection or even with protection is only a %. NONE of which is 100%, if you do not want to have children do not risk having unprotected sex, even if you only put it in for a second, you sound very afraid and unsure if you are not readyfor the concequences of your actions you shouldnt be doing said action. That said, you usually ovulate a week to eleven days after your period but thats only if you have an average cycle, truly every womens cycle is unique if your worried go to the dr and have a blood test done. I suggest you do so anyways goodluck to you.

why are you taking a chance doing it without protection? You shouldnt be having sex if your not ready for children hun, sex was made for reproduction so if you have sex and get pregnant thats suppost to happen, protection is at best only 97% effective. The only for sure way not to get pregnant is to not have sex, id wait until your next period if you miss it by a week then test or go to your doctor, i have a child of my own and i know when shes your age im going to be afraid of her getting pregnant a dream is a subconcious thought im guessing your father us very afraid for you to end up pregnant so him dreaming of it may have been a subconcious thought. Ill pray for you :)

I'm just scared. My mom knows and doesn't want me to take a pregnancy test until Wednesday... But the thing is he never even put his penis all the way. He barely stuck the tip in. Am I just psyching myself out?

Oh my god. My period came. I'm in the clear guys.