Okay so the last time my boyfriend and I had sex was the last weekend in January. I have had a period since then (no spotting past ovulation) that lasted about 6 days and the flow was enough to have to change my pad about 3 times a day. My boyfriend ALWAYS wears a condom and ALWAYS pulls out. There was precum somewhat near my vaginal area but only for a little while. Lately, I've noticed a little bloating and my appetite has somewhat increased, but I haven't gotten any odd cravings except for taking a liking to "sweets" which I don't usually like. My breasts aren't sore and my nipples haven't darkened but I have been feeling nauseous on and off lately. However, I do have acid reflux which often causes me to become sick to my stomach. I've also been experiencing weird pains in my lower abdominal area below my bellybutton but usually off to either the left or right side where I think my ovaries are. I've also been experiencing frequent urination, but it started before my whole pregnancy scare began. I doubt that I'm pregnant because I DID have a full period but the nausea, bloating, and hunger make me nervous as well as the fact that I knew a girl who didn't realize she was pregnant because she experienced vaginal bleeding that was heavy enough to be confused with a period, but light enough that she ended up finding out she was pregnant.

Also, I'm not currently taking any type of birth control medication.

Could have been implantation bleeding from what I have been researching...Same things is going on for me, see if you can connect...plz take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is happening to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 24 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyroid Glands were off balance, which could have "maybe" been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone...but still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). There was just a bit of cramping and frequent urination.

I'm going to have no choice but to continue the waiting game...I’m trying my hardest to tell myself I’m not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

The only symptoms I have right now are late period (this would be my second period missed technically) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden and major frequent urination :( If that brownish/ pinkish/ redish discharge stuff was a messed up period and super duper early lol, my next one should have arrived...like now!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!! I'm so confused!