I'm probably just being ridiculous but I have a weird feeling that something might be going on. I had sex for the first time a little over a month ago and I think he used protection. I had my period ten days later but it was 4 days later than usual. For the past 2 weeks I have just felt off. And maybe I'm pms-ing really early but my nipples are hard and sore all of the time(which has never happened before) and I'm constantly hungry and I've gained 5 pounds in a week (even though I've maintained the same weight for over a year) and I keep getting this weird cramping feeling, like I have really bad gas. I also haven't been seeping well and feel exhausted plus I'm emotional. I just feel really off. It probably isn't anything...but what do you guys think? Should I be worried?

Well...if it's your first time having sex then that's completely normal...my period was almost 2 weeks off the first month and then it was days off the next few months. also my nipples and breasts were sensitive too that first month after. Your body is changing due to hormones and puberty and growth. It's weird because right now I'm going through such phases of craving food, sensitive breasts, I have only gained a couple pounds over the past year, and I get a bloated feeling quite often. If you think you may be preggo, take a preg test and go get a blood test done. I think that it's too soon for my preg test to come in positive because it's still too soon for it to show anything during the first 2 weeks. Blood tests are most accurate in the early days of pregnancy....then preg/urine tests, then ultrasounds come in weeks after your pregnant. Hope this helped some!