hi there.i've never had sex i wanted to remain a virgin untill i get married but i've had boyfriend. 2 years ago he raped me with his finger..it went deep in ..hurt badly ,i was bleeding and was sore.But i never had intercourse,i dumped him after what he did to me.I've met someone recently,i told him im a vigin but im scared if he find out. (due to religious reason)he might dump me..am i still a virgin? will it hurt the first night?

I'm sorry that happened to you!

I would say that by every definition you are still a virgin. In general - you do not lose your virginity until a penis enters your vagina.

The definition:

"A person who has never had sexual intercourse."

I agree with Taz on this and I feel terrible that happened to you.

You didn't mention your religion but I don't see why that should hurt your relationship anyway. Religion isn't supposed to ruin your life, it's supposed to make your life better.

im verry srry that happend 2 you

noname58362 wrote:

im verry srry that happend 2 you

Wow noname...that response looks VERY familiar for some reason... Kind of like this one even!

taz1890 wrote:

I'm sorry that happened to you!

The definition: