plz tell me that is it possible to lose ur virginity with finger? becase i did it and i dont know i am a virgin or not?

dont worry its too far to reach the endometrial

if you lose your virginity you will feel like something opened and some pain

Hey As far as virginity is concern it is not that hard to lose virginity , but it can only be done by penis or other stuff which can use as penis instead such as the sexual pleasure toys. Most people say that the hymen is outside the vigina and every girl have different looking hymen. I do the fingering part too it's makes my viginal hole straches so I suggest u to not to do it .I don't know about rubbing vigina. Does it bleed when you do fingering and does it feels pain as well with your fingering , if yes than u might lose ur virginty .just take a mirror and look for ur hymen you can see if it is thereof not. Hope this ll help u out , if u ve any questions just let me know,

Hey thank u so much, but i am still worried becase when i did it, i didnt feel any pain but about 2 hours later it bleed. but the point is here, that blood was for the first time that i period, i forget to mention that i was 12 in that time and now im 16. PLZ HELP ME I AM STILL WORRIED. am i a virgin or not?

Im a boy and I know its possible to break your own hymen. Some lesbian virgins choose to have a dildo for their first "PENIS" because the boy or man will only care about what they feel can just ram it up there. It is very painful for a lot of girls. They want to do it their own speed and choose how far it goes in. It is possible for a girl to loose thier hymen simply by playing a sport. I was at my girlfriends friends game (she was a girl) and she had went for the ball but instead was greeted with a ball to her crotch. She was bleeding from her leg and everyone thought that the ball had somehow cut her. Later that day I found out it was the ball that broke her hymen, but that doesn't mean she lost her virginity to the ball. For a girl to loose it she/he has to insert a penis, finger, or dildo inside or her vagina. Since im not a girl that is the best that I have for you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You cant loose your virginity by a finger, toy or by playing sports. Loosing your virginity is defined as the insertion of a penis into the vagina. Nothing else.

The blood you saw was probably because you injured yourself - all it takes is a sharp nail because tissue inside your vagina is very sensitive. The pain you would have felt when hymen is broken is definitely different than anything you felt, including menstrual pain. So - you most likely did not hurt your hymen and if you did not have sexual intercourse - you still are a virgin.
@Hala Osailan - endometrial tissue is the tissue inside your uterus, it has nothing to do with virginity.
@o BRAINWREK o - that volleyball story... my god - you have got some weird fantasies going on through your brain - reality check wouldn't hurt you once in a while.

@rapid - I'm lazy and I keep on piling up guilt for not replying. I'm sure you don't want to read some melodramatic story about what happened last summer (that is all I can think about now and when I collect some guts, I will explain why). Everything OK with you?

A questions comes up in my mind, if we cannot lose virginity by fingers than how come in sex videos ther show losing virginity by finger when they just insert and the girl star bleeding ? Confusing haan,

@Lively Mose likely you are seeing a virgin girl breaking her hymen with her fingers. Technically though she is still a virgin even though her hymen is broken. She will no longer be classified as a virgin when she has intercourse with a man.

your still a virgin! the only way to loose your virginity is when a penis goes in your vagina.(it may sound a little dirty the way i said it but its true)

Ahan got you know,, but what if your husband didnt get agreed with you and ask thAt you had sex with someone that's why u lose ur hymen ,, what about that situation , ?