hey guys I'm so confused im not sure if im not a virgin becoz i have a friend who fingered me( putting finger in your p***y) and i need bleed and I gave him a blowjob aswell. %-) am i still a virgin or not?

hi there, so, being a virgin means that you have never had sex before...ever. If you have not engaged in sexual intercourse, (a mans penis inserted into your vagina) then yes, technically you are still a virgin for all intents and purposes. However, there is a tiny piece of tissue that covers the vaginal opening that is called the Hymen, this is usually broken during the first sexual encounter, and can sometimes bleed (not always.) This tissue can be broken in other ways than sexual intercourse, by penetration with a tampon, by fingers, sometimes even physical activities, running, dancing, or anything that is jarring to the body. So, that being said, if your hymen was broken by a finger, then you are still a virgin, because you have not had sex, but that tissue is not there and will not break again when you do have sex for the first time. Hope this cleared things up for you. Good luck.

NO, you are not a virgin. Virgin is a girl who never have had touched by a man. The first time who a man touch your vagina you lose your virginity for ever. :(

I´m sorry, You are not a virgin, you had a penis into your mouth, you lost your virginity.