hi im a 17 year old virgin [or i suppose] i have never had sexual intercourse but my boyfriend has fingered me as gone down on me as well. I wanna know if im sitll a virgin!!! im freaking out and could i get any diseases???? %-)

Yes, but remember a cold sore on the face can be transfered to the vagina. Get your Hep combined shots - I know parinoid but you can also get Hep A and B from contaminated ice and its just a wise thing to get.

A

a virgin is someone who has never had vaginal sex, and since you have never had vaginal sex. you are a virgin. so chill out.

Make sure your boyfreind washes his hands before and after fingering you.

about the being fingered part..ya.. you still are a virgin
but the going down on you..that was vaginal oral sex..its still sex so if you would have stopped at the fingering, you would still be a virgin..but you didn't, sorry:(

Wrong, gotta call you out on this one guest.

I don't care if Gene Simmons performed oral sex on her, she is still a virgin.

A girl will remain a virgin until she has sexual intercourse with a man who inserts his penis into her vagina, therfore, taking her virginity.

It doesn't matter what is introduced to the vagina, a finger, a tampon, a vibrator, a baseball bat for cryin out loud. If it's not human and attached to a man, it doesn't count

bbfeet9 wrote:

Guest wrote:

Well I do agree to a point but I think that it would be important for her if she is going to be honest in reporting her sexual history that she had oral sex before being vaginally penetrated. Yes, virginity is tied to vaginal sex but I think that it's important to realize that if you're talking medically then you would have to report oral sex in the event of an STD. I suppose the answer comes down to a medical definition versus a social definition. Am I wrong about that?

I believe you are a virgin even with oral sex. Because you cannot get pregnant from oral sex. Don't worry girl!

you are vergin untill the penis enters the vagina

There is no medical definition for virgin.
It is a social construct with different meanings.

You are whatever you want to be.

i believe that your still a virgin if he didnt put it in and you didnt bleed i thought you loose your virgenity when your cherry is popped everyone here agrees so i think your ok :-D

Actually.... I'm staring at Websters Medical Dictionary, and there IS a definition for "Virgin"
Virgin n.- a person who has not had sexual intercourse
Sexual Intercourse n.- heterosexual intercourse involving the penetration of the vagina my the male penis.

yeah..... I think thats a definition.... or I'm just seeing things.. :D

i think u would not still be a virgin cuz in the word oral sex there is the word sex so that is saying u have had some type of sex so no u would not still be a virgin srry. :-( :$

You are still a virgin. Don't worry. You are still a virgin until you have done something that put you at risk of pregnancy, which you didn't :-)

Nop wrong sweet heart..........oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex it is all considered sex. just because your cherry isn't popped doesn't mean your a virgin. Sex is sex honey no matter what type of sex it is. so when you look at it your not a virgin now the finger popping i don't really consider that sex but its still a type of intercourse, your not a virgin. :D

dose it work the other way around? im a guy and im guna finger this girl, and use a dildo(on her). will i still be a virgen if i keep it in my pants? what if she gives me a hand job?please email me the answer at . thanks.