hello
there is sth that is really bugging me
I've never had sex and never penetrated anything in my vagina but I used to masturbate regularely for 5 years by using a pillow or the edge of the bed but I never noticed blood on my pants as far as I can remember
1. is it possible for me to have broken the hymen?
2. is my vagina still tight?
3. will a guy notice I'm still avirgin even if I've broken my hymen?
plss help me coz I'm really freaking out here

First of all, you are still a virgin because the traditional definition of loss of virginity is when a vagina is penetrated by a penis. Since you've never had sexual intercourse, you're still a virgin.

Yes, you could have broken your hymen. However, hymens can break from bike riding, horseback riding, or vigorous exercise. Some women have thinner hymens, so if yours is broken, don't worry about it.

Your vagina is likely to be tight if you haven't stretched it. If you masturbated without inserting anything into your vagina, it's likely still tight. If you used a vibrator or something similar, it could be stretched. However, they're usually about half the size of a penis, so until you actually have sexual intercourse, you'll likely still be tight.

Some men have the preconception that if a woman doesn't bleed or feel pain the first time, she's not a virgin. This is simply not true. Depending on the woman's level of arousal, if her hymen's already been broken, how thin or thick the hymen is, etc., she can either bleed or not bleed, or feel pain or not feel pain. If a man figures you're not a virgin because one or both of those occur, he's misinformed about the fact that each woman is different and the first time is different for every woman.

Hey hon yes you are still a virgin so don't worry about not being one and just be careful and yes your vagina is still tight thats if you havent put something in you and yes you could have broken your hymen if you have done vigorous exercise..so be safe ok..and good luck to you

a girlfriend of mine has a problem but has no internet connection. so she filled me in and im asking for her. so, she says she had some penetration from her bf with his hand and experienced some burning pain for a couple of hours after they had stoped. days later the bf "inserted", if you like, 2 of his fingers and later on just about 5cm of his penus(around the size of your "pinki" finger) . so she says she had the same pain after for a while but no bleeding.
1) from the liquids(not sperm-but a seethrough colour) from pinus and vigina if these mix is it possible for her to be pregnant without losing her virginity??
2)if yes- how long until the first symptoms
3) if the longest finger whent in whole and no blood came can she loose virginity that way??

please help

yes you are a virgin. and if youve never had sex, then your vagina is still probably really tight, so tight that the first time you have sex it might actually hurt you a little bit, but i wouldnt worry about the guy, it'll feel great for him and theres no way for him to know if your a virgin except by you saying so.

YES of course your still a virgin... not until a guy goes inside you with his penis... your paranoid... your fine trust me
you will be tight ... and a guy knows when something has ever been in there just because of the tightness

these were not the answers i was looking for..by thank you anyway...please could someone help me on exactly what i asked...

1: no its not 2: yea.. U didn't have sex 3: he won't noicte...

Dear iscare,

I agree with the post above.  If you have not had sexual intercourse, you are stil a VIRGIN.  Many girls break their hymens well before they ever have sex.  I was a very active girl and teenager and also used tampons, so when I did have sexual intercourse years later, I did not have ANY bleeding or pain.  This does not mean I was not a virgin.  Unless you have been penetrated during intercourse, you are FINE.  If you hymen is broken, it is not a bid deal.... If you future boyfriend/husband does not believe you one day when you experience your first intercourse and you do not bleed or don't bleed enough, tell him to read some medical journals.