I've gotten fingered before & it bleed afterword. but just a few days ago I was with this boy & he wanted to have sex.. so I just let him finger me but then I let him stick it in me but it hurted as soon as he tried to put it in so I told him to take it out.. I didn't bleed or he didn't leave it in for more than like 5 seconds. but am I still a virgin ? & did I lose it when I got fingered & it bleed?
- A virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse.
- You do not lose your virginity by being fingered, even if there was bleeding
- If your boyfriend's penis entered your vagina (no matter for how long) you are no longer a virgin, even with no bleeding.
- It may be that he did not enter you as it hurt when he tried; then you are still a virgin. Only you can know that.
However there is the question of your hymen.
- Some religions or cultures see the intact hymen as 'evidence' of virginity
- If your hymen has been ruptured, you might be considered not a virgin, even if you are.
- The hymen can sometimes (depending on strength and elasticity) be stretched, and the penetration by the penis does not rupture the hymen.
- Sometimes the hymen breaks through rigorous activity without any sexual activity
- Some girls are born without a hymen
Hope this helps