my boyfrend put his whole middel finger in my vegina and he did in out fast fast...m 18 am i still virgin plzzzz give me a true answer i dnt want to loose my my virginity before marrige

You are still a virgin. Unless he entered his penis inside of your vaginal entrance, you are still a virgin. Don't worry about it. Virginity means having never been penetrated by a man's reproductive organ, so yeah. You still are.:)

shure na...
i m very much scared

You are a virgin until a penis enters your vagina. As soon as a penis enters your vagina you are no longer a virgin.

However, depending on your religion and culture, it may be expected that you have an intact hymen as 'evidence' of virginity. A fast in-an-out fingering could rupture the hymen. You are still a virgin, but have lost the 'evidence'.

However, an intact hymen is not actual proof of virginity. Some girls are born without a hymen, some have a very thin hymen, and it easily ruptures. It can rupture through sports, gymnastics, horse-riding &c. On the other hand it could be tougher and very elastic. Sometimes it doesn't rupture on first intercourse if it is very elastic and has been stretched.

Hope this helps