I have a bf and we never had any oral sex.i think im a virgin coz i ve never had any penetration or sex with anyone but then i was fingered by my bf and then he said he found out i ve lost my virginity.i am17 and i ve'nt had any bleeding which may indicate i have lost my virginity.i dont knw if i still have my tissues

Loss of virginity isn't the automatic result of the hymen being broken. The hymen can break from rigorous exercise, bike riding or horseback riding. Also, if the hymen is broken, it doesn't always result in pain or bleeding. It's completely dependent on the woman.

The traditional definition of virginity is when a man or a woman hasn't engaged in vaginal intercourse. If you have not engaged in that, it's perfectly fine for you to say that you're still a virgin.

There is no way your bf can make that determination and for him to claim such an observation is ridiculous. The "tissue" that you make reference to is called the hymen. The hymen can be ruptured by other means, not necessarily via intercourse. If you have not had sexual intercourse, you are still a virgin. Strenuous excercise can tear the hymen, bike riding, horse back riding, or a fall can do it. Some baby girls are born with a very thin hymen which can be easily manipulated, some are born with incredibly thick hymens and in some cases making attemted first time intercourse very painful and impossible. In a case like this, tolerance and patience is much needed, or a trip to the doctor for a quick adjustment of the hymen now making penetration acceptable and less painful. Some hymens are a normal structure and first time intercourse is easily accepted with maybe a quick pain that is easily forgotten within minutes, a slight show of blood may be evident or she may not bleed at all. One does not gush blood when virginity is taken. And in some cases, some baby girls are born with no hymens at all.
So, if you know that you have not had sexual intercourse with a guy, you are still a virgin. Might i suggest to you that you show your bf this reply so he can better understand just how the female anatomy works.