Are there any good techniques out there where i can masterbate and still be a virgin but get pleasure out of it??PLz help!!!

If you masturbate anyway, you are still a virgin. As long as a penis doesn't penetrate you. You are a virgin.

yeah...but no fingering myself...right???

You are still a virgin until a penis enters you, it doesn't matter what you do to yourself.

hearted is right: you have to be penetrated by another mans penis to loose your virginity, you can finger all you like.

if i finger myself won't i "pop the cherry" and lose my virignity?

no because its not popping ur cherry unless its a penis that enters u listen to the adice listen to people who rnt virgins we know what we r talking about and if your that concerned and it seems as tho ur very religious and if this is the case ask ur mom

just fake like you are a virgin even if your not

You do not effectively lose your virginity until a penis penetrates your hymen, what will occur regardless of if you masturbate a lot or not is you will bleed as your skin will tear a little bit.

Fingering and smaller dildos (no more then 5 or so inches in you) and even thick objects will not cause you to bleed a lot. Either way, you are in mind and spirit a virgin still, and will still bleed when you lose your virginity.

You can pop a cherry by fingering yourself.
it's been done many times by different girls.
Same as if a guy fingers you. it can pop the cherry.
best thing to do is just keep everything up the top of the vagina.
if you have to go in. Just go in a-little.
don't go in to deep.

Once you lose the Hyman, you can't get it back, except for laser. hehe

Guys SERIOUSLY, she wants to masterbate not know the exact meaning of "breaking her virginity" besides shes right, she doesnt want to have that feeling. Anyway, just rub yourself but you have to get turned on first. HOPE I HELPED!

just watch sum porn vids then play with urself. (the porn is 2 get turned on)

Try slding your finger around your clit and just sort of massage it in a way. Experiment pressing harder or softer try and find what feels best. Mabye touch or rub your breasts and mabye even speak to yourself dirty!

I have been fingering myself for about 4 years now and you cant pop the cherry althought i just had sex for the first time like a month ago and ended up popping the cherry!

it doesn't matter what you do to urself a virgin is every persons different opinion. some think they are virgings until they get turned on but tats there opinion do whatever and to u ur still a virgin unless you tell urself otherwise xx