Hi. I'm 34 year old and about two years ago I lost my son in one plane accident. You can't even imagine how bad I felt when this occurred. I was devastated.
My husband took it lot easier because he is such a strong person.
But, I couldn’t handle so easy that my son is gone and that I will never see him again. So, I was considering starting with some antidepressant treatment.
What should I know before I start with it?
Thanks!

I know few things about antidepressants but, in spike of all, I don’t recommend them to anyone.
Most antidepressants are believed to work by slowing the removal of certain chemicals from the brain called neurotransmitters.
Of course they can elevate your mood and help in some situations in your life, like this but they have many possible side effects.
Any side effects you have will depend on the medicine your doctor has chosen for you.
Commonly used ones are venlafaxine, nefazadone, bupropion, mirtazapine and trazodone
Most common side effects are depression, somnolence, dizziness, insomnia, lightheadedness and confusion.