I started to use black cohosh few days ago because I heard that it is very effective for painful menstrual cramps. But now I have problem with nausea and vomiting. I suppose that black cohosh caused them. I don’t know is it possible? Anyone had any side effects from black cohosh?

Yes, of course it’s possible. When I was taking black cohosh I had mild headaches. Then I read about this herb and I found that side effects of its usage may be nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches, slow heart beat and low blood pressure. Also people can be allergic to black cohosh.

I have been using for years with only positive results no side effects, I cleanse and don't eat processed foods sugar flout noting if I eat bad systems come back especially when lower amounts or off blk cohosh then hot flashes come back- my liver is fine It's not this herb affects liver toxins and poor diet and anger & resentments & hidden hate best of luck healing is a spiritual thing as well!