I heard a really strange story about girl who used black cohosh to induce abortion. After few days she really had incomplete abortion. Is it possible to have incomplete abortion after black cohosh use? It’s very hard for me to believe in this story. Did anybody hear something about this?

I also heard one story when usage of herbs causes abortion. I heard that one woman was taking a mix of black cohosh and pennyroyal herb for more then two weeks and then she had abortion but also she died. I really don’t know is it a truth but I can tell you that black cohosh may be very useful herb when you use it properly.

There is no such thing as an "incomplete abortion". The uterus might need a "cleaning" or curettage by a gyno after an abortion, that's all.

The stuff about pennyroyal is waaaay overplayed.
Two girls took the oils of pennyroyal and killed themselves like idiots when really the tea isn't deadly so long as it's used properly.
Black cohosh is an herbal abortifacient.
You can't have an incomplete abortion.
Either the herbs worked or they didn't and either you are pregnant or not.
Regardless, if the herbs fail you need to get a surgical abortion because you will not give birth to a healthy baby.