Soooo at the beginning of this adventure i had slight nausea just happening to pop up in random times. i especially started feeling sick when i would smoke cigs or drink coffee in the morning like i always do so i stopped both i thought i might be pregnant but i knew it was too soon to tell. then i had a 5 day period type thing it was not as heavy as usual it started out really slow and only had one day were it was partially heavy. and now its been a week since then the random nausea never stopped and now i've started to get kind of bloated around my stomach/lower abdominal area and i had cramps they only lasted for 2 or 3 days but im still rather bloated and i've become so tired that i can hardly keep my eyes open. i dunno whats wrong with me i took a pregnancy test but it came up negative i dunno if i am or not but yea i 've never felt like this before its been really odd for me. i've also put on about 3 pounds its so weird. Could i be pregnant. please help your opinions would be much appreciated. :-D

hi hun,

are you trying for a baby?

to be hinest it sounds like its just your regular period, but some people do have upto three periods before they are pregnant i need some more details hun so i can gve you more info

let me no if you are interested xx

no i'm not trying to have a baby but its just kinda freaking me out lol. i'm still rather bloated around the stomach/ lower area its very strange and i have started to have to go to the restroom a rather lot more. and i almost threw up while i was pumping gas the other day. it just very odd and sometimes the nausea comes and goes like today i was fine but the day before i felt horrible. but still the tests say negative but i'm not sure what else it could possible be. think i might need to go to a doctor or something?

hi hun sorry for the late reply,

that doesnt sound good babe??

i would wait untll your actually do date for your period

are you due yet? if so and you havent come on tak anothe test and if it is still negative go and see te doctor hun.

i will reply to you sooner next time hun, just had a lot going on xx