Hi, I'm 21 and my case is a lot weird but everything leads to pregnancy or so I've found through research. I had unprotected sex on 11/11 (Sunday) and my period actually came a whole week early on the 16th (Friday). When it started, I had really light pinkish blood and barely anything which is abnormal for me because I usually start full force. Anyway, the next day. went to the restroom and it was still the same, it started to come a little more heavy towards the end of the day. Had a regular period from that day on for about 6 days. It went off I believe on Thanksgiving (22nd) and on Friday I started coughing out of nowhere at dinner and within a couple hours, I got sore throat and started losing my voice. I found that odd because I had just gotten over a cold maybe two weeks before and I'm not the type of person to get sick more than once a year esp. that close together. Nose started to get stuffy and I kept having this bad cough. I've been taking NyQuil Liquigels for the past week and it has not helped my stuffy nose at all. It helped my cough a little and my sore throat went away but the stuffy runny nose still remains through it all. That Saturday (24th) I had this really bad feeling at the very bottom of my stomach moreso towards the left quadrant of it which felt a lot like ovulation except my period had just finished two days before. I had to unbuckle my pants and everything to take some pressure off of it but it really felt sore like to describe the feeling better.I also have a lot of clear to white odorless discharge that comes and goes and sometimes, it leaks out when I cough or sneeze. I wouldn't say I pee a whole lot throughout the day but I can say that I have to urinate a little more than I used to and closer together. Sometimes I have to go even when I don't drink anything and the urge is really bad to the point the minute I feel it I have to go or I would nearly urinate on myself. Sometimes urine would leak out before I make it to the bathroom but it doesn't hurt my stomach or anything like it did when I had a bladder infection and it's always a generous amount coming out each time I go to the restroom, never a strong urge with barely any urine like the bladder infection. Just a few hours ago my stomach suddenly got queasy like I had to throw up but wouldn't throw up. To describe it better I would say the feeling was just like when you've had too much to drink and you sit down in one place and your stomach starts to feel real uneasy but you don't neccessarily throw up but it makes you really uncomfortable. Only difference is I didn't have any alcohol. Now my stomach still feels uneasy but not as much and my head is starting to hurt a bit. I've been having to deficate a lot more too. I don't know what's going on but I'm really confused and I'm trying to have an explanation for everything I go through to psyche myself into thinking that it couldn't possibly be pregnancy. But everytime I research something I'm going through, it points to pregnancy! The only thing that gives me hope is the fact that I don't have tender breasts or increased appetite or anything like that and I've had my period for the month. I don't understand. Somebody please help me!!! I'm so confused about this whole mess!!

Have you taken a prego test? Have you thought maybe it's an ectopic preganacy? I am having similar symptoms, except I am on the pill and I have breast tenderness and swelling. I am going #2 more and peeing more and I have had an ovulation like pain on my left side. I got my full normal period Nov 8th and took a preg test 11/17, 2 onthe 19th and one on the 26th and all negative. They say that with an ectopic you can have a normal period and have all of the symptoms and possibly a negitve test? I am going to the doctor on tuesday Dec 4th to see what's up. Maybe you should too..
Hope that helps. Good luck. I hope we figure out what's wrong with us!

Krista

Thanks for that. No I haven't taken a test because I know that it'll come out negative being that I had my period. I was gonna wait it out until my next period that's due for the week of the 9th. Being that my period started sort of weird and my unprotected episode happened close to my period time I thought it would be wise to wait it out to see what my period does for the next month before I start to really worry. Right now I'm in real denial so I'm not thinkin much of it, just wanted to get some opinions on it. BUt I don't think it's ectopic pregnancy from what I researched about those but you never know so in about two weeks I'll start looking more into this situation.

Actually, if you have been pregnant for at least 2 week (regardless if you have had a "period" or not) your test should be positive if you are pregnant. If your period was unusual or "weird" as you said, it may not have been a "period" at all. You can have some bleeding and still be pregnant, it's just not like a "normal" period to you. Which seems like what could be happening. If you had unprotected sex 11/11 and you got pregnant from that, you should test positive by now. Please just take a test because the sooner you find out the better.

Thanks.

Thank you. I really do need to get a test because I'm starting to feel more and more weird. My breast are tingling off and on,one nipple and aereola is darker than the other, I'm getting mild cramping mainly in the left quadrant more and I have major trouble sleeping because I'm so irrritated. I can't lie down and just watch TV for long periods of time because I feel a bit nauseated and I'm getting these little headaches off and on. I'm also having a lot more indigestion problems,everything upsets my stomach and now I'm barely passing #2, just lots of gas and for the first time today,mild heartburn. I just can't take all this because it's truly overwhelming me more and more as the days pass. I'm confused and just want to know. I guess the only thing I'm afraid of is getting a neg. test and not being able to explain all the sh*t I'm feeling on a daily basis. I mean are these symptoms I'm feeling lately even associated with pregnancy or could something else be going on?

I don't mean to scare you but, Actually, what you are describing are basically all of the early preganacy symptoms. The nausea, headaches, indigestion and heartburn, constipation, breast changes. Look it up. That is them to a 'T'. Just take a home urine test. You can get them at Wal*Mart or even the Dollar store! Having some sort of answer is better than worrying yourself to death each day! And like I said, it's should not be too early to test if you had sex 11/11 and got pregnant you should test + by now. Let me know how it comes out! Good luck.
Krista

Thanks so much! I will do that :-D

Did you ever take a test?> What'd it say? I went to the doctor on Tuesday and they did another test (test #6 for me) and it was negative (as all of the others were too), I also got my annual exam and she said everything looked and felt "not pregnant" and that I was not pregnant. ....Whew! That's a relief! She told me that my birth control pills may not be right for my body anymore and she put me on a lower estrogen pill. Hopefully that works!

Let me know what's up and if you found out what's going on. Good luck!
Krista

No I just wanted to go to the doctor and not even waste my time with a home pregnancy test. I'll be making it to the doctor this week to get checked out because if I'm not, then something is definitely wrong because I've been off the pill for about 3 1/2 years now and I've never had these problems before. But I'm happy you got that big chip off your shoulder so you can relax!! I can't wait to do the same! :-) But thanks for your concern and wish me luck! ;-)

It all depends on several things. How your "period" looks like? My mom was pregnant with me for three months without knowing this because she had a period. Sure, it was lighter than usual but she had it and she never believed that she is pregnant. Until she saw that her stomach is growing lol. 

Her good friend was a doctor and she was telling her that there is a chance that she is pregnant, but she didn't believe because she had period symptoms every month.

Sure, sometimes this bleeding can be harmless, but just to be sure, check it. 

Good luck. 

Hey Krista,

So turns out I am pregnant!! Went to the doctor today and I'm 6 WEEKS!!! I'm still shocked but excited,scared,all the emotions you can think of!! I knew something wasn't right with me. So everybody who says u can't get pregnant just days before your period is expected, it's a myth. I'm living proof!! I had sex 5 days before my period and got a normal period and I am indeed pregnant!!

WOW>>>>>~Congrats! That's crazy! I wish you luck! If nothing else, at least you have peace of mind knowing what is going on with your body! I'm really glad you took the time to tell me. I was actually thinking about you yesterday, wondering what you found out! I really hope everything turns out good for you. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing!
What's your due date?

Have a great day...soon to be mommy!
Krista

Thanks so much for that!! Sorry it took so long to respond. But I'm due on July 31st and I'm so excited and so is my whole family!! :-D

That's wonderful! Congrats and good luck!
Krista

Hi all,

Okay so here is the deal. Me and my boyfriend has been together for two years. He wants a baby now. So on 4/26 and a few time (maybe twice)before them we has unprotected sex.
I came on my period the next day 4/27. It was very painful and normal oh yea and over on 5/1. Since then I have been having a few prego
Symptoms. Such as: slight heart burn, ah tingle in my tits every once in a while,
pains in the lower side of my stomach but nothing major, now these last two things is wat got me on here. My period came so unexpected 5/23,
Which kind of shocked the hell out of me. But this period wasn't even normal, light for a day n ah half. Then kind of normal for the next day then it
Was all like brownish and the period lasted four days. Here is my problem tho. Out of no where I have
A stupid cold, I never get sick. Stuffy nose, runny its nasty sorry for the detail , sneezing,coughing really
Bad headaches. But even before the cold I was getting really bad headaches that come off and on...
Ladies I need yall help oh yea no #2 if so it take me at least 45 mins. There goes that detail again sorry.
Please help.
Mz.Right
A lot of gas to.