Hello! I need help. I think I may be pregnant. I am experiencing cramps on and off, and I noticed some white discharge on my panties. Are these pregnancy signs? Please, advice asap!!!! THx!!!!

These could be pregnancy signs. There could be an increase in vaginal discharge in early pregnancy, and you may feel cramps when fertilized egg is trying to get into the lining of the uterus ( so called implantation). But you will never be sure until you do a test ( urine or blood ), or go to a doc and have yourself checked. I hope everything turns the way you want it!!!!

are you pregnant? i am having the same sympthon

Let me know how you go...I am going through the same thing right now. I started cramping 5 days ago along with lower back pain which comes and goes and I dont feel like my usual self. Today i dripped a alot of milky white discharge in the toilet and the back pains have come back. my period is due in 4 days....fingers crossed its not my period, as i was told these were also PMS signs.

Well my period is almost 2weeks late my period has been regular for the past year, i haven’t gone to the doctors yet n it Christmas holidays. So i was thinking of just taking a home pregnancy test im just scared it might be an ugly negative :'( .I've had white discharge sometimes its a lot other times its a little or nothing at all and im also using the washroom a lot. i get flutters in my tummy but i don’t want to get to excited and I'm not pregnant. Every Night between 10pm-1am is when i feel most nauseated but I haven’t thrown up it just comes up but never comes out I feel bloated and campy I have lower back pain and sometimes constipated all I want to do is lay down or sleep im hungry all the time I haven’t had to many cravings for anything unparticular I just always wont food I love anything sweet but not anymore. It also feels like my periods coming but I keep checking and I am continually wrong. I’m generally a happy person but I notice my moods changing a lot I even get real sensitive sometimes. I have gas coming from both ends…and im not a gassy person. I sleep on my stomach n lately it bugs me when I try to fall asleep so I turn on my back or side but I can never fall asleep. My boyfriend doesn’t know yet but I think if I am, I might tell him on Christmas day or wait till the 29th because it’s my birthday I think he will be pretty happy we’ve been trying for almost a year.

i have smelly pee and more white discharge than usual....and cramps on the left sie of my bladder

you could have a Urinary tract infection. Consult your doctor if you experience burning. Other than that, you probably need to drink some Cranberry Juice to clear up your urine. This may be your solution because I have minor urinary problems on occasion. :-P

In addition to cramps I'm also experiencing that on and off because of a change in hormones, I've been watching this activity for about 3 yrs now, so I know its perfectly normal, it's probably your period getting on to a new cycle and it may take a while before it actually starts.

Hey I am 22 year's old and I have missed 4 periods. So 4 month's late. I have been getting period like cramp's in the bottom of my stomach and white discharge but not a lot of discharge. My boob's are so sore and I have gained wait around the stomach area. I have taken 3 home tests and had a blood test which all came back negative. The doctor told me this does NOT rule out pregnancy. I also had other blood tests every one came back great but my hormone one came back very abnormal. I am kinda confused atm as it feels like I am in lingo. Has anybody had this and found out later on in pregnancy? thanks x

hi im 20.me and my boyfriend was having fun 2 weeks ago.we did not do any deep penetration but only less than half of his penis.. he withrawed immediately when he was about to finish.we did it 2 days before my period was about to start but my period never came.im about 1 week late now and having brown spotting and discharge. i am also sure that we did it 2 weeks after my regular ovulation.ive been checking my calendar so im sure. no other signs yet and i feel normal.can i be pregnant?please help im really worried.ive never been this delayed before. plis reply

hey,am havin the same problem @ newby. did you get answers to your problem

hi,pls can anyone help.am having frequent whitish discharge.lower abdominal cramp and severe back pain.could it be am pregnant

Hi im 29 years old when i went to use the bathroom i found some thick white stuff in my panties it felt like lotion sooth but it bad no smell. And today i started cramping not bad though and had more white stuff in my panties not much .i have to wear a pad to keep my panties from getting wett. My tubes are tide so i dnt think im pregnant, i dnt feel pregnant. Please help me figure out whats going on with my body. Thanks kindly

Im havin these signs now!! Were u pregnant?

hello, were ttc and this month im having alot of white discharge since i ovulated. i dont normally have that and ive been constipated with gas. its been 5days now not due on for another 2wks roughly (im irregular).

has anyone else experienced this? what was the outcome?was it pregnancy or something to do with ovulating?