i hope someone can help me. im 18 and sexually active with my 3 year boyfriend. we dont use protection (i know) and i feel i could be preggo. we have unprotected sex pretty much daily. i just finished my period about a couple days ago and the period in itself was very weird. usually i have regular periods but it was lighter than normal and it would bleed for a day than stopped and then lightly bleed again the nexy day. i also had spotting after sex a week before my period. im still having symptoms of pregnancy (they started about 3 weeks before my period) which include extreme moodiness, sore breasts,itchy nipples, nausea (especially at night), frequent urination, dizzyness, and headaches. i took a hpt at the end of my "period" but it came back negative. the twist is that i started bcp on the third day of my period (on a sunday) so can that be the cause of my symptoms? i felt preggo before i started them so im confused!

Your "period" could be early pregnancy spotting, which isn't uncommon at all. You also have other early pregnancy signs, mood swings, sore breasts, nausea, and frequent urination, but you had a negative pregnancy test. 

I see when you are confused!!! I'd pop into Planned Parenthood if you have one nearby, to ask them. I don't think birth control pills cause negative pregnancy tests when you are actually pregnant, but they can cause awkward start up symptoms. They can especially cause weird periods, but you said you started on the third day of your period, so that can't be caused by the birth control pill then. 

Just go in for an expert opinion and your mind will be at rest. 

Have you taken a test yet? i'm in a similar situation and was just curious as to what your results were.

My period has been late for about 13 days now and and I am experiencing the same symptoms that I did with my first pregnancy...sore breast, nausea, fatigued, frequent urination all of that good stuff and I am still testing neg. I am not having a hesterical pregnancy because I am not egger to get pregnant...infact I am waiting for my period so I can start on birth control. I am in the process of getting an ultrasound done in two weeks. I need to give my self peace of mind before I start birth control with or with out my period. I need to make sure that I don't have any thingk in there. I am not sure what is going on with my body. Friends keep telling me that it is possible that my body is stil fixing its self from my last pregnancy but come on its been 11 months and every period has been no later then 3-4 days off my usual date.

Everyday that passes I want my period...so I guess we will have to wait till I get those results.

I usually start my period around the 24th of each month, but last month it was late started the 30th and lasted about 3 days. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, been having frequent urination, breast are enlarged, been irritable lately, and lots of headaches. Think it's my period or still possibe I could be pregnant, please help. Also been having menstrual like cramps but period isn,t do for another week!

i somehow have the same symptoms.. i had unprotected sex with my bf several times (ok i know..) ..but he did not come in me.. he uses the pull out method.. but it's been more than a month that im having cramps, similar to period cramps.. i had i had other symptoms, diziness, sore breasts, headaches and a bit of back pain.. and my tummy is bloated at times.. i had some heavy bleeding, on the 30th of october, that lasted 2 days (5 days before my period was due) was it my period?
then i took 2 pregnancy tests and they turned out to be negative.. but still im having the cramps.. i also had heavy bleeding on the 30th of november.. but again it lasted only 2 days..
was it my period?!
am i pregnant?
my tummy is a bit bloated and im having cramps at times..especially down left side..
please answer im really worried.. im just 18 =/

The one about being 18 and confused...I have the saaaame things goin on as you...except my breast arnt sore but everything else is sooo true...
And i took a hpt and it came back (-) so its like okkkayY??? but im only 3days late on my period and they are usually a lil late so im waitin 7more days and then im testing again.

Im 21, me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for the last year but for the last 6 months just before i get my period i start getting nausea, hot flushes, sensitive and itchy nipples, frequent urination and feel tired all the time but every time i do a hpt it comes back neg. Is it normal to get pregnancy symptoms when not pregnant since i've never had them before.
any help will be most appricated

Some of these symptoms sound like they may be indications of cysts and/or inflammation. I was having some of the same symptoms along with sharp lower abdominal pains and my doctor ultimately decided it was inflammation.

I HAVE HAD AN IUD FOR 18 MONTHS AND I HAVE SOME NAUSEA SOME VOMITING HEADACHES FREQUENT URINATION AND NOW SOME SLIGHT BLEEDING WHAT SHOULD I DO

It sounds like a UTI not pregnancy