i was due for my depo 18th sept but did not want it anymore so i have now been off it just over 12 weeks within this time i have had unprotected sex and had many preg tests but all negative. the last time i had sex was 10th dec not had a preg test after this occasion.
i have been getting the following symptoms are they normal or should i get it checked out?
-sore breats for 2-3 months
-increase in discharge but no smell slight change of texture
-clear of any STI's
-increase in sweat have alot of hot and cold flushes
-constantly tired
-feeling down all the time.
any one got any ideas?

(by the way im 17.was on the depo for 1 year same person who posted the question) was on pill for about 7 months before i went on depo. always had regular periods now i havnt have any since i started the depo.

I have been having the same feelings and many negative pregnancy tests, now that i found this web site i think its just because we stopped the shot i had for 5years and i been thinking im pregnant and im not.

i got married in december and a week before i went on the depo shot. i got 3 shot's in feb was my last shot it's been 6 months now. during the shot's i still got periods a little lighter then usual and without cramps which was a bonus for me. after i stopped the shot i skipped my period in march and then it come back the following month. i have tender breast, hartburn, odd feeling in nipples and gained alot of weight. i feel tired and lazy all the time. i'm emotional, i feel presure just above my overies. and my stomach feels bloated. my discarge is yellow and creamy and some times spotting of brown i think i might have an infection. i have lower back pain and last week my husband was playing with me al of a sudden i vommited.i did take a pregnancy test but it was negative although i haven't missed my period since it come back. what is going on with me please please someone help me, so that i can understand so that my husband can understand.