Alright so here's the deal...I had sex in June. Afterwards I completely freaked out about being pregnant and that fear hasn't really gone away. We used a condom (with no problems that I could see). I've had several periods since then...what I think have been periods. One each month. I also started birth control, about two weeks after I had sex.

I keep noticing 'signs'...or what could be signs...i.e, breast soreness (and enhancement, mine have gone up a cup I think), a little bit of nausea, mood swings, and most recently bloating in the stomach area. All of these things could be attributed to side effects of the pill...but I'm just scared and don't know what to think.

If I was pregnant, I'd be 13-15 weeks along...would it even be possible for me to be that far along and not notice? I'm pretty small - wouldn't I be showing by now? would it be possible for me to have those 'periods?' and also there's the fact that I joined my school's cross country team about a month ago and have since been running 2-6 miles a day...could I do that, being pregnant?

My boyfriend tells me I'm being crazy and paranoid, and he's probably right...but I don't know. I just need some reassurance, but I haven't gotten the guts to call the doctor and ask for a blood test (although they've given me 2 urine tests - both negative) Please reply, even if it's only to tell me I'm an insane paranoid freak....any answers are appreciated.

hey hun,

I think u r being a bit paranoid...lol Urine tests, doctors, birth control, condoms...should keep u pretty safe. And the signs could be really of somethin else. btw 13-15 weeks should be showing by now.
Hope its all good!

I am no doctor, but a mother! So, only use this as advice. You can only truly know by seeking professional help from a medical technician.

1. You stated that you were worried since you had sex. It's a proven fact that women can force themselves into thinking so strongly that they are pregnant, that their bodies will react to their knowledge about pregnancy. Which could explain the symptoms you are experiancing right now.

2. Some of them could be related to your birth control pills, your diet habits, and stress.

3. If you've taken two pregnancy tests and they both have come up negative, then chances are you're not pregnant. The urine tests doctors give are very accurate. By your wording, I am assuming they were given by doctors. If not, you should try using a First Responce test. They are pretty accurate. If you continue to have doubts, then you should get ahold of a doctor immediatly.

This far along in a pregnancy, without medical assistance could cause many complications, not to mention, (Not that I support it or am against it, just being relevent) could reduce the chance of being eligable for an abortion if you were seeking that option.

4. However, it's not too uncommon for women to continue to have regular periods while being pregnant. Many women (especially heavier women) have gone through 5 months of their pregnancy not even knowing due to continued menstral cycles.

Hey

I totally understand what u cud be goin through. Im 15 and i havent had sex but me and my boyfriend have had oral. I always get panicky that i cud be pregnent so i get stressed and then i make my period late.

I think you are overreacting. If youve had two negative test then start to relax, your off the hook and NOT pregnant. why not take a test to be sure? if your young, your breast will grow, and ur havin normal periods as well, plus if your so stressed , cycologically ur making urself have theses symptoms (like nausea) then over exagerating them. Listen to the bvlokes on this one. My boyfriends a graet reasurrence. I also find that if i know what to do if i am pregnent helps me relax.

concentrate on tellin your self your not and you will calm down. From all u said its very very very unlikely you are pregnant. but writin this has kinda helped me realise that im not the only person who gets so worked up about being pregnant. Im gonna wait till im 16 though and i have the pill, condoms and spermicides. I aint takin chances lol :-)

Cheer up, everything is gonna bealright, Lots of love xxxxxx

I understand exactly what you're going through. I'm the same way... I'm 17 and I started having sex with my current partner about 5 months ago and I'm always worried that I'm pregnant from the first two months. We used condoms and I started birth control about two months after we started having sex. I've gained ten pounds (which is odd for me since I haven't gained weight in almost 3 years) and I did get a little chubby around my belly but I'm pretty sure it's just winter weight from being lazy. To this day I still get up in the morning and look at my stomach and wonder if I'm pregnant or just unhappy with the way I look. I think if I were pregnant though I'd be about 21 weeks so I think I would've started showing by now because I'm quite small. Just thought I'd share my story with you in hopes that you'd know you're not the only one this happens to.

I Am Also Having This Problem , Im Fifteen And Im Going With My Boyfriend And Wee Had Sex ( Protected ) , Thee Condom Was Perfectly Finee Afterwards That I Know Of , But Im Soo Scared Becausee Its Towards The End Of Thee Month (June 21 ) And I Havent Camee On My Pierod Yet Am I Paronoid And Making It Latee Or Could It Bee Truee ?