So I was on The Depo shot for a year and stopped taking it in Feb.

Well I haven't had a period since August 10' and I'm waiting to have it so I can be put on the IUD.Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex,we're both clean and have been tested recently and we're eachothers only partners seeing as how we're in a commited relationship.

These last two days I've been having really clumpy brown discharge and cramps.I don't know if it could be just old blood coming out because I haven't had a period in so long or if I could have been pregnant.I don't know what it could be but before I go see a doctor and it be nothing ,I'd like some outside opinions.

Thanks :)

i have the exact same problem, though i have been having brown discharge for two weeks and unusual bleeding. i was on depo for 6 months stop having it and didnt get a period until 6 months later, i have unprotected sex too with my boyfriend of 2 years - although ive put on alot of weight on my hips and lost it on my legs, constantly thirsty and tired, period like cramping and everything.. but have a negative pregnancy test, i really think im still pregnant though. i wouldnt have an iud until you know for sure that your not pregnant. i wish you luck!!

I' ve been having the same problem exept I'm not sexually active. I've been on the drop shot for 6 months and then I didn't get my last shot. Ever since I have been having thick brown discharge for about a month straight now. And at this rate I'm never gonna loose my virginity.