Ok, so I am 13 and haven't had my period yet. But for the last four or five days I have been getting dark brown vaginal discharge, and it has happened once before about 2 or 3 months back. I'm not sexually active but my sisters & mom all got their periods around this time, could it be that?

it could be your starting your period. sometimes that happens. or even after you have you period a couple days after you get brown discharge its still blood. its just its been in your uterus for a while. i

talacakes wrote:

ok, so im 21 and i been having brown and white discharge at the same time. i missed my depo shot march the 15 and i had sex unprotected sex. what could dis problem be. i go to da doctor next thursday. but i have't been seeing my period and i know it some people r different. i have some of the systoms... someone please help me
clueless