Hi im Corvina and i just stated taking the first Depo Birth Control Shot in January and i would like to know how long will it take for the medicine to were off..Because i want to get pregnant and since im a beginner can i still get pregnant after 3 months...if i stop taking the Birth Control Shot?

I'm having the same question if you know anything please let me know..the only difference is that I took the shot twice. So it'd be 6 months on it. Currently I'm not on it because I'm trying to conceive. I've been off it since February.

I've been on depo for 13 years I stopped taking it the first time and it took a little over a year for me to have a period. I stopped taking it this time a month ago I'm wondering if I can get pregnant if I haven't had a period yet?

Hi im wondering the same thing I took the shot twice and want another baby..but how long will it take to wear off..??

I noticed u were on ur shot 4 13 years,,its almost 10 years 4 me,,I'm really considering getting off of it,,but I'm so scared ill get pregnant.I just really can't take the side effects anymore,,did u feel any differently getting off of it??