My cycles are always 30 days. My first day of my lp was on Oct 28th. I am never off always 30 days. I am now 5 days late i should have gotten it on monday Nov 27th. Never late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 4 months. I know that it is not stress i went on vacation for the holidays thurs, friday, sat and sun of this week and i had a great time and didn't even really think about being pregnant. I have taken 3 preg test and all neg. I just figured that i was preg and that i would test again this week. I figured i was preg becuase i am late and i have some symptoms such as Headache, hungry and bathroom alot. I coach a soccer team for little kids and today we had a game. I was running around with the kids a little today and when i got home i had very little brown discharge. about 10:00 am thoughout the day it was like that off and on when i would go to the restroom now it is about 8:00pm and it is a little heaver and still brown. very strange i always get my period the same way every month very heavy on the first day and bad bad cramps. today no cramps and not heavy or red. please someone help. Getting frustrated.

What kind of home pregnancy tests did you do and when did you do them?

(do the test with first morning urine, it's the most concentrated so will more likely show a positive, if you are pregnant)

Although, if you are 5 days late, even a less-senstive one should show positive...

Think back 2 weeks ago, was there a stress? Sickness? If so, maybe your ovulation was delayed but if not and the spotting continues, I'd go see the doctor for a blood test to confirm wether you are pregnant or not.

Trying to conceive is stressful (I know, took us 4 years) and I really really hope you were successful this cycle!
:-D

Can someone please help me out. I'm having a similar issue. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. And we had pretty much lost hope. Then this year, for my birthday, we were completely relaxed and not even paying attention to calendars. Looking back, I should have (and my cycle is very regular) ovulated on my birthday. I am now 3 days late, and have a brownish colored discharge. There's not a lot of it, and it's only there when I wipe after using the bathroom. I took a HPT a couple days before I should have started with a negative result, and have one more test left, but don't want to use it again, because of this discharge. I don't know if I can handle another negative test!

Any ideas on what this discharge may be? Or what may be causing it?

Thanks!!!!

HI there, it could be pregnancy but it sounds to me like you took the test a little too early. What I'd advice is getting a blood test at your doctor instead. When will you be able to see a doctor?

Thank you for your help! I ended up starting my period today, so I guess we will be trying again this next month!

did you take a pregnancy test?

No, I don't need to. My cycle this month is pretty bad. I did take a HPT about 3 days before I should have started and got negative. But started my period yesterday. And it's really bad!!! :-(

I'm sorry to hear that your period is really bad! Dont' forget that you can still get pregnant even after you've had a period so keep us posted on everything and good luck to you okay? We're always here to talk if you need us. :-)

Thanks. I will definitely keep updates coming! I have a doctors appointment on the 28th to go get checked out. So we will see what happens from that!

hi there, i just want some advice.. me and my boyfriend had a sex every weekend, my last period is may 25. so i supposed to have my next menstruation on june 25 also. i am regular and didnt ever happened to me that im late for 5 days, then, i dont know if its menstruation or what, i have brown discharge this june 30, and then some light red, but only a little and it takes 2 days, then now is the 3rd day i have brown discharge again and it only a some spot... do you think i am pregnant? please help me :(

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 months. We already have a 3 year old together and he has a 5 year old daughter. So I know we can have children. I had an ultra sound appointment a couple weeks ago and the doctor said I have a lot of good looking eggs and she said I was ovulating. I have been getting my period for the last three months on the 4th and this month I'm now 5 days late and I've been having symtoms. I took a pregnancy test Saturday night and it was negative. I got home and had brown discharge on my pantie liner and a little bit of red when I wiped. We really really want to be pregnant. I think I may be stressing a little to much. I'm just afraid to take another test and have it be negative. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Hoping for the best! :) 

If anyone could help with answers that would be great!

hi! my name is terrylynn! I was wondering if you can help me out. I was on the depo shot (my first shot) I was due to go on the 12 to the 26 but I am not going. I had unprotected sex on January 9th and 10th. my period is 5 days late and for a couple days now I have been having brown spotting. could I be pregnant? I took two pregnancy tests and both came back negative. did I take it to early? also I have been peeing constantly feeling nauseous and very very tired

Same thing happening to me. 5 days late, now traces of brown......but I've experienced mild menstrual cramps for 2 days and 1 night last week

I had sex Jan 30. I found out I had bv. I got treated for it. I've been stressing and crying for a few weeks now. Last time I was Jan 14. It is Feb 19 and I still haven't started. I had a brown discharge,then it turned red so I thought I started my period. Now nothing is gettin on the pad. Only when I wipe. What could this be?

I also had Cramps. I took two pregnancy tests two weeks apart and they both came out negative