I am 20 years old, I recently got off the depo shot. I had to wait it out, after the first couple weeks I began to bleed a bit(which is apparently normal) but I honestly felt like the whole three months of being on the depo shot I was on my period .I NEVER used to get cramps and now I do. The depo is supposed to be out of my system now because I was supposed to go back for my second shot a month ago, however I am still having to wear a light pad everyday due to brown discharge/bleeding. How long is this going to last??? I'm soooo tired of this c**p.

So I came on here to find an answer.. I have the exact same symptoms you do.. I only took 1 shot.. HATED it.. And now I've had a weird brown discharge for almost 3 weeks.. I'm going to the doctor next week if it doesn't stop.. Has yours stopped yet?