It seems that trouble does not come alone, something more has to happen. My mother has been diagnosed with diabetes and I was simply devastated with that fact. What do you think how I reacted when I found out that my sister was diagnosed with MS. What a wonderful life they will be having from now on. My sister started with MS therapy using Betaseron. Can you tell me something about Betaseron and depression risk (I have heard for link between those two from a friend)?

Well, Betaseron is an effective medication that helps people who suffer from MS, but usually strong drugs have their downsides. First symptoms she could experience are flu like. These will pass in time. Sometimes patients start with lower dosages of Betaseron so their bodies can get used to the drug. As for depression, it really is one o the side effects that might occur. But the good news is that very small number of people stopped taking Betaseron because of its side effects.