I have been taking Zoloft for three years, but I was having trouble with its side effects. And Paxil (40 mg) only seemed to get me right back where I started, excess sleep, weight gain, and loss of sexuality. I have originally turned to acupuncture for my flu and bronchitis problems, and it worked wonders. Now I am wondered if acupuncture could help me with depression?

I talked with one acupuncturist and he said most of his patients with chronic depression have anxiety, poor sleep and stress. He has refined a unique selection of acupuncture points and Chinese herbal combinations to treat the root cause of these symptoms. He claims that his patients can experience relief in 3 to 6 visits. When patients with depression receive acupuncture, they generally experience improvement in the reduction of anxiety, insomnia, as well as more energy, and over all well-being and Best of all there is no side effect from acupuncture treatments.