Hey,
I need advice. Did anyone try dieting on bioslim? I am planning to take a diet with bioslim. I heard it is natural and bla bla, but is that true? I mean they said for green tea extract that is valuable and then some people died.
It would be great that to share your experience with me!
Thanks for all replies!

Bioslim has over 1 million costumers all over the world. It is all natural and safe, so you don’t have to worry for dirty things that sell products… Bioslim product contains two “eight loss” supplements. Pyruvate and synthetic chromium. Both supplements are found in human body and usual foods and are not proven to be harmful. Pyruvate is found in beer and cheese and it is said that it can speed up the metabolism, but medical researcher didn’t prove anything similar. But anyhow, it is not harmful for the body. While Chromium plays an important role in production of body’s energy. Chromium is found in potatoes, mushrooms ... It’s deficiencies are very rare; but taking supplements with increased chromium may lead to side effects.
Bioslim is also safe for diabetics and those with thyroid conditions. Bioslim combines the latest scientific research with an all-important focus on natural health principles. BioSlim is all natural, containing no drugs, ephedra, herbal phen-fen, caffeine, or aspirin compounds. It helped me loose more than 20 lbs. I find it great!

elow,.i'm a bioslim users,.i'm only 16 yrs old,.but when i tried it,i thing i can say,.very effective,.but do you think,at this young age,it is good for me to continue drinking?i'm hoping that you will not ignore my concern,.

it is true dat bioslim has many side dffect,.i'm only 16 yrs old but i'm using regularly the bioslim,.but i find out that this is very effective,.hope you will not ignore my concern.

if it hasn't had the drug which can ruin our body as others said then it is safe. But why do you take it regularly? are you dieting or just constipated? Bioslim worked for my constipation for so many years now. But for very young age like you, I think it is best to consult a doctor first.....

Well I suppose it would be I don't really know but it' not bad for ur health so yea I suppose u can still drink it