I just wanted to ask if anyone else out there ahs had any experience with Optidrene GNC. I have heard lately, those are good kind of pills for weight loss. Since I am overweight, I need something to help me, because exercise and dieting could not help. I would like to try Optidrene GNC, but before that, I want to hear more about this product. Which way does it reduces weight and helps me to loses fat?

Optidrene GNC seems to help me with strength, and seems to help me with weight loss through exercise. I found out it contain chromium as Picolinate, 12.5mcg of it. Why I am telling you this is because I search a little bit about its effects on human being. I found out that chromium is a naturally occurring mineral, trace amounts of which are found in everyday foods. The best sources are meat, poultry, fish, and whole-grain breads, and now we can get it in Optidrene GNC. When foods are processed, they are stripped of natural chromium, which is making our diets generally very low in chromium. However, studies estimate an average daily chromium consumption of 33 mcg. It was demonstrated that when animals do not receive adequate levels of chromium, insulin is not optimally effective, and damage to insulin-dependent systems can occur. That is why recommend daily chromium intake is approximately 130 mcg, as infinitesimal amounts of chromium are needed to aid the transport of blood glucose across cell membranes. I figured anything that would help with the transport of blood glucose was probably going to help with reducing my weight, as well as Optidrene GNC.