Hello everyone. I hope there is someone here who is familiar with Dietrine food supplement.

I was about to order Dietrine yesterday when a friend told me that it might not be a great idea since he heard that this supplement is not as safe as they say.

I told him not to worry since I know a few people who have used it, but he really insisted and told me I should pay more attention to the ingredients of it.

To be honest, I didn’t even read the list of ingredients.

Could anyone tell me what are its main ingredients?

I heard that Dietrine is very safe. According to all those ads, it consists of this ingredient- they call it ‘’Phase 2’’. It is supposed to be 100% natural and non stimulant too. It is derived from the white kidney bean through a proprietary process. I think I read somewhere that it is supposed to neutralize starch. And this might be the first clinically and scientifically proven ‘’starch blocker’’.   Starch is found in potatoes, rice, pasta, bread, crackers and corn so it would be great if this is true. Besides blocking starch, it is also supposed to reduce the absorption of carbohydrate calories. 

Hi. Here is what I know about it. It contains three ingredients.

The first ingredient is white kidney bean extract (this is the ‘’Phase 2’’ that SabrinaD mentioned). The other two ingredients are chromium and Vanadium (an amino acid).  

The first ingredient is pretty much the key to Dietrine’s effectiveness.  

As SabrinaD said, it has been proven that this extract can block carb absorption and this way significantly help in losing weight.  

The main function of the other two ingredients is to help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent spikes in blood sugar. Those spikes cause calories to be stored as fat.

Well, I guess my reply was incomplete, thank you for completing it Julietteee.

Let me just add that none of these three ingredients are dangerous in any way. I know for a fact that white kidney bean extract (Phase2)  is considered safe to take.

It is also good to know that this product does not contain ephedra (ephedra can be harmful and I would never recommend you to use products that contain it).

It doesn’t contain ma huang. There is no ephedrine in it and no stimulants of any kind.

This is why I think it is pretty safe to use.

I hope it’s effective too.