Is it safe to combine wellbutrin, L-Tyrosine,and Phentermine? Are there any adverse drug interactions? Thanks for your reply

LEANQUEEN, Combining these meds for sure isn't the problem! Phentermine is a horribly unsafe drug! I'm sure you've heard of the lawsuits around phen-fen? Well, the "phen" they refer to comes directly from this medication... not good to take! If your weight issues are severe (as mine are), there are many other more safe alternatives include hospitalization, seriously restricted diets, and even surgery to cause weight loss... no need for meds that cause vital organs to fail. Good luck to you!

The previous poster is wrong. With the drug Fen-Phen, it was a combination of Phentermine and Fenflueramine. It was the Fenflueramine that was the problem when combined with the phentermine. Not to say that there are no problems with the phentermine, but it is still on the market and used today. It is not to be used as a maintence drug but to help with your own weight loss plan of diet and exercise. Phentermine can cause heart palpatations or rapid heart rate while it is used, but does not cause the permanent and sometimes fatal conditions that Fenfluramine did.

Phentermine works for me. Actually, it's the most effective. I got it at at a reasonable price and I'm happy with the results. Lose extra pounds in no time with Phentermine.gle

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Agree. Phentermine has been in use since about 1959 and remains one of the most popular appetite suppressant. It is now available long term in a combination regimen of Phentermine/Topamax for long treatment of Obesity- that medication is known as Qsymia and was FDA approved in 2012