Hello! I heard that chromium picolinate is popularly used as weight loss product. I read that chromium picolinate works by stimulating the activity of insulin, significantly aiding the body’s glucose and fat metabolism and in that way managing the breakdown of glucose and fat. It sounds good! Is there anybody who has used it to lose weight? All the info is more than welcome!

Hi! I have also heard about loosing weight with this product but then I did a little research and I found out that people who take chromium picolinate supplements may suffer health problems rather than improved health and that the claims of weight loss, lowered cholesterol and reversal of diabetes are unfounded, but that chromium supplements have been found to damage cell chromosomes which are the blueprints for a cell's function and reproduction. It is generally thought that cancer starts with a change to the genetic material in a cell causing it to grow and reproduce without restraint. So, knowing this, I would definitely look for another way to loose weight!