My sister bought Pentabosol, because she has heard it is a weight loss supplement. It is said to offers three products, so I am a little bit worried what its substances could cause in he organism. The Pentabosol program promises results with no side effects, but still I can’t believe this. The problem with their promises is that their clinical trials, I know that, so I need to know more about Pentabosol.

Pentabosol contains a number of common diet pill ingredients. There are included chromium polynicotinate, L-carntine, hydrocitric acid, L-aspartic acid and garcinia campogia. Then it contains a metabolic booster which contains L-carnitine, pyruvate and glyciene. The last ingredient is an herbal enhancer, which contains a variety of herbal ingredients. Weight loss supplements and diet pills are notorius for not working in the long-term. Long term side effects are common, and that is a problem. Even the companies that sell diet pills don't recommend long term usage, which is something everyone should be warranted about. The bottom line with diet pills is that if any really worked in the long term and without side effects, they would be marketed and sold by giant pharmaceutical companies. They would not obscure websites and multi-level marketing companies. Also, they would be impossible to avoid in our overweight society. The fact is that more than 95% of those who lose weight gain it back.