Hello guys,

I really need your help! What are the side effects of Fen-Phen diet pills? I know I am talking about some miracle diet, and I know that I can’t get rid of 40 kilos just like that. I know it is difficult, but I need to find a way. Effective one! And soon! Pills or not? My aunt used to consume it, and she lost her weight. But, she told me that she had some health problem caused by Fen-Phen diet pills. If any of your family members used  them and have suffered any side effects, please let me now.

Thanks 

Hello all,

Fist, I am now aware of any side effects, but also, I don't know your health condition to tell you can you take it or not. But, I think that you don't have any reason to be afraid. Of course, you need to talk with your doctor before you decide to use fen-phen diet pills. Diet pills contain a substance called phentermine. It works by decreasing your appetite. Most of people take pills for three weeks. Or even more, depends. To avoid possible side effects, take these pills with your meals.

If you have any other question, let me now.

Good luck.