What's the best appetite suppressant? I‘ve tried both drug based and herbal but I didn’t lost any weight. I am not sure what to do, but I guess there is an answer. Can you help me with this? I am 22, female.

If you want to suppress your appetite in a healthy and safe way, stick high-fiber foods and pure water. These are the best appetite suppressants! We are 'optimized' to eat lots of high-fiber fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and we also function best when we consume a large amount of pure water. So, if you want to be less hungry 30 minutes before a meal do one or both of these things: eat a fruit, some fibrous vegetables, or a small salad and drink a medium-size glass of water.

Hi! I've found a site, where they are comparing different appetite suppressants. Apparently there is a new product on the market called Proactol, which is supposed to be quite good. Might be worth checking it out!

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I am a user of emagrece for the past 4 years . I like you have had a weight problem since my last child. I was never able to loose the baby fat and threw the years did numerous diet plans. Yes, they work with enormous sacrifice and lost 10 pounds and then I would gain 15 pounds... It wa so fusturating, I decided to call my self fat and live with it. But when I turned 40 I was going up stairs and I was not able to breath. At that moment I decided I need to do something (I was a size 18). A friend of mine had been taking Emagrece Sim and she was loosing weight. I still did not believe it will work for me, so I purchased a bottle 1/2 with a friend. You should see results with in 7 days, my metabolism was so shut down I did not see and weight lost until the 3 week.

I lost 30 pounds, and I stopped I did not what to loose to much weight I was afraid my skin was going to start to sag. I am happy to say that I have lost a total of 50 pounds and I am in a size 12......God bless the lady that came up with the formula of Emagrece Sim .

I am also trying to lose weight. I have heard that Hoodia works well. I haven't tried it yet but there is a product that I found today in a health food store called pounds away. This product contains hoodia and L-carnitine. If you want to read up on the many benefits, just google pounds away and you'll find the dynamic health website, which is who makes the product.

abernathy wrote:

What's the best appetite suppressant? I?ve tried both drug based and herbal but I didn?t lost any weight. I am not sure what to do, but I guess there is an answer. Can you help me with this? I am 22, female.

Hoodia Gordonii, I think. Did you try it?

The best Herbal pills that I have tried are the Emagrece Sim.But you have to be carefull they are around 14 immitations on the market.

I have not tried Hoodia Goronii nor I know of any that have.

The best appetite suppressant is high fiber fruits and vegetables....If you EXERCISE, then you don't necessarily NEED to suppress your appetite. In fact, if you're exercising and dieting hardcore, you may not lose weight because you're not eating enough (i know it sounds crazy). What I suggest you do first before you rush to buy any pills to do the work for you is set up for yourself an exercise program that you know you will do. Also, another thing I suggest doing that will really open your eyes to what you're eating is count your caloric intake. To lose weight, you need to burn twice the calories that you eat. An herbal supplement that I have used is 5-HTP...it increases seratonin in the brain which elevates your mood and also decreases your appetite for carbs and fats.

Years ago I was overweight with 2 adhd boys. After seeing a specialist on allergies. Changed our diets, never get sick. The secret is not calorie counting but eating the right foods & carbohydrates. Fruit should be eaten before main meals as it only takes 20 minutes to digest & suppresses the appetite so as not to make you eat too much. We never eat white products, rice or bread. Steamed vegetables are delicious without adding salt. Dairy products such as cream & ice-cream are also a no no. 8)

All of you should be aware the emagrece sim is NOT approved by the FDA. Although they are labeled as all natural, there are ingredients in the pills that are amphetamines, and it WILL SHOW UP ON A URINALYSIS! There is also antidepressants and Valium in the pills. These pills are obviously not the solution to anyone who wants to lose weight.

PLEASE be careful !

"Emagrece Sim and Herbathin are labeled as "dietary supplements", but they contain prescription drugs, including several controlled substances that, if not used properly as prescribed by a physician, can be harmful. They contain chlordiazepoxide HCl (the active ingredient in Librium), and fluoxetine HCl (the active ingredient in Prozac). Chlordiazepoxide HCl (Librium) is used to relieve anxiety and to control the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. It may be habit forming, and can cause drowsiness and dizziness and impair the ability to drive. Fluoxetine HCl (Prozac) is an anti-depressant medication used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and bulimia. It has been linked to several serious drug interactions and certain serious adverse events, including suicidal thinking and behaviors in pediatric patients, anxiety and insomnia, and abnormal bleeding. These drugs should only be taken by patients who are under the supervision of a health care provider.

Emagrece Sim and Herbathin were also found to contain Fenproporex, a stimulant that is not approved for marketing in the United States. Fenproporex is converted in the body to amphetamine, and as a result has been noted to show up in urinalysis as a positive test for amphetamines. "

If you don't eat you will lose weight no matter what. It would not be healthy but you would definitely lose weight.

The best thing to do is eat a healthy balanced diet and take plenty of exercise, no quick fixes i'm afraid

where can you purchase this product. is this available in the united states?

One word, Adderral

My suggestion would be a natural one. Drink water before you eat. It will fill you up. Eat salad before you begin your meal. The salad is good for you and is will begin to fill you. Other artificial remedies won't continue to work unless you take them for the rest of your life. Also, consider changing what your are eating, which will allow you to eat more often. You can also pick a day or two that you will eat what you want. That will give you something to look forward to. Have you tried any of these things? How did it work out, and why or why not?