Has anyone tried it and does it work? I cannot post a link to it here so everyone will have to google it.

Here are the ingredients:

VITAMIN B-6 (pyridoxine hcl)
IODINE (from kelp)
CHROMIUM (amino acid chelate)
GUARANA (33% extract providing 100 milligrams of naturally-occurring caffeine)
THEOBROMINE
YERBA MATE EXTRACT
GREEN TEA (98% / 45% EGCG)
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (50% HCA)
CHITOSAN
GYMNEMA SYLVESTRA
BANABA (1% extract)
CALCIUM PYRUVATE
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
GRAPEFRUIT POWDER
COLEUS FORSKOHLII (powder)
WHITE WILLOW BARK (powder)
UVA URSI (powder)
JUNIPER BERRIES (powder)
BECHU LEAVES (powder)
CAYENNE PEPPER (powder)

Can anyone give me feedback on any of these ingredients? I am going to google ones I do not recognize.

Hi! Where did you learn about this product? Do you know anybody who tried it?
I went through these diet forums a little bit and I noticed you are really into diets.

Are you trying to find a perfect one for you as I can see you were really disappointed in not being able to get that brytanl pills.

I myself would like to find a diet that would help me increase my metabolism and get me going, and I am also willing to exercise and pay attention to what I eat but I also need a product to get me started and going.

I have never heard of metabozest…..what do you know about it?

MIL has ordered some and is going to try it. Yay!!!

Any how, I was looking for another product similar to Brytanl for my husband. Brytanl got 20 lbs off of him (with no exercise) and he needs to lose another 20 pounds to get back to a healthy weight.

I am not really looking for another product for myself. I used brytanl and got to my goal weight.

There are other natural safe supplements out there. One has to do their home work to find them. One good natural herb for health and weight control is Yerba Mate (do a google). Herbal Remedies web site is a good place to do some research.

Thanx for the info Wannalose! I hope you manage to find a good one! Let me know how Metabozest EF turned out to be! Where can one get the product, online or….?

We got ours through amazing herbs dot com. MIL has not received it yet, still waiting. Will keep you updated though.