Hello. I'm 17 year old female and just recently I have experienced one strange thing. You see, I'm still not sexually active but there is great chance I would become really soon.
I'm over then 6 months with one great boy and I would really like for him to be the one.
Just recently, we end up in his apartment and although I still wasn’t ready for the real sex, we were hanging and playing around. He once even inserted fingers in my vagina and I've really like it. But the problem is that when I got home- there was small amount of bleeding. I become really frightened- could he injured me somehow. Is this bleeding after being fingered something serious?

Hello. I've just read your post and decided to help you. First I want to tell you is that I believe it is nothing serious and that you shouldn’t be worried at all. You see, bleeding from the vaginal area is common after early sexual experiences.
Your boyfriend probably torn your hymen a bit and that’s caused this painless bleeding. This isn’t anything serious and it would have happened anyway during the penile penetration later.
This happens because your vaginal area still isn’t used to these activities but with time- you’ll get used.
You must also know that if you continue to bleed on a regular basis, then you may have a cut or irritation in your vagina.

hey. the partner i am with is the first person ive done anything sexual with. he has been fingering me for a while but recently i keep bleeding because of it even though i thought my hieman had already been penetrated before by it and i stopped bleeding after being fingered but has just started doing this recently. is this something i should be worried about? also my vagina a little itchy sometimes but this has been like this before i started going out with my partner. does this have anything to do with it? and does it mean i have thrush?

i was just recently fingered by my boyfriend, and i found myself bleeding for a few days afterwards...could this mean im pregnant...or just that he ripped my hyum? im not sure. any info would be helpful thanks!!

hi im 17 and im stil a virgin but my bf fingers me and everytime he does it i bleed im worried because i get little flesh bits on my pants aswell do you think its anything serious please let me know any1s advise thankyou

because your hymen has been broken, sorry about me english

i have already had sex with my partner. and recently he fingered me and i was bleeding. what does this mean? should i be scared.??

he probally popped your cherry

its completly normal, i sometimes spot after i get fingered.

Im 15 and i have been fingered a lot. but with my new bf he makes it bleed almost everytime. with the other people who have fingered me it never bleed. i dont know why i still bleed i have been fingered so many times i cant count. what's going on?

i have the exact same problem haha

omg i have the same problem. its weird because the first few times he fingered me it was fine and no bleeding but for the past like 2 times he has done it, it was bleeding. pleeeease help me i would really like to know whats going on

hey i also have this same problem and have been trying to find an answer. please help both of us

hey i am 16 years old and me and my boyfriend are also having trouble with the same situation. He had been fingering me for a few times and there was no bleeding and then recently for the past like 2 times i think, there was painless bleeding. I dont know what it is but i would reallly like to figure it out. please help us

hey im in the same boat. my bf fingered me a few times and everything was fine and then he did it again and i didnt even know i was bleeding untill i looked in my underpants. It was painless but it has happened the past 2 times he has fingered me. Please help me, i dont know what else to do

tell him to cut his nails, he probably cut you, it causes a little bleeding here and there, nothing to be concerned about