It happened today, my boyfriend fingered me and suddenly my boyfriend told mw that there's blood coming out from my vagina . I'm not the scared because something similar happened very month, but then the blood kept coming out and after a while it stopped. I posted a topic that's asking will I get pregnant by fingering and today's the 23 th I still havent get my mensturation, because my mensturation came on the 30 th July and finished on the 4 th Aug .
When I saw the blood I thought it was mensturation if it was then I'm early for a week , I'm scared that it might be infection , but I don't feel painful at all , if it is infection, is that a must to feel uncomfortable and painful? I got tender breasts , If my vagina bleeds, does that mean that I'm not pregnant? I really need some advice, could anyone please help me with this?

If it occurs only after he has been fingering you then it is possible that he has broken or torn your hymen. If he has long fingernails it is also possible that he cut you internally.

Thank you so muc for your advice, but I've already have sex with my boyfriend for more than once before , my hymen shouldn't be there anymore , as you said if theres a scratch cause by my boyfriend's finger nails , is it possible that I wont feel painful?

uhh i totally had this happen to me last night, and i was scared sh*tless something happened bad. everyone ive talked to so far has said the same thing: he cut me with his fingernails. it hurt a little for me, just sitting down and stuff. so maybe my cut was worse than yours, but i still have spots of blood in my underwear the next day. did u have that?

what if you hear a noise with this

my boyfriend was fingering me 2 days back and he noticed suddenly that there was blood all over his hands and on my thigh. It hurts when I sit at times, his fingernails weren't cut. I think it should be a cut.. but what do i do now? .. I really dun want to go to a doctor.

Please help. m very worried.

Some hymens are more elastic than others. There is no way of predicting who has a stretchier hymen, and therefore who will bleed and who won't. However, many women will not bleed the first time they have sex. Some women develop a small tear in the hymen edge when it stretches and this may bleed. Usually this is not serious and heals quickly. Others may feel some pain or discomfort. The important message here is that we cannot tell by looking at someone's hymen whether they’re still a virgin or not.

Normal bleeding (the menstrual period) varies a lot from woman to woman and usually persists for 3 to 7 days every month. Some women have light bleeding whilst others experience heavy bleeding for a day or two, which then becomes lighter. A normal menstrual cycle occurs every 22 to 35 days.

During adolescence, as girls grow older, the interval between periods can be quite irregular with each woman tending to develop her own pattern. Read more about your periods.

What is abnormal bleeding?

Unusual vaginal bleeding such as between periods or after sex, may be a sign of an infection or another problem. Some of these can be serious. For example, bleeding during pregnancy is serious and may indicate that you might lose the baby. Abnormal bleeding may also cause problems later in life if it is not treated.

If you are experiencing abnormal bleeding, you may have the following symptoms:

periods excessively heavy (a lot of blood and over more than just a couple of days) needing double pads or a pad and a tampon
clotted blood (blood in thick clumps)
irregular and unpredictable bleeding (happens all of a sudden and not at the expected time of the next period)
bleeding between periods (including "spotting" of small amounts of blood), and
bleeding after sex.
Common causes of abnormal bleeding include:

a) sexually transmissible infection such as chlamydia or gonorrhoea
b) uterine fibroid (a muscular growth in the wall of the uterus)
c) hormonal disturbance.

ok I know it may sound weird, but my girlfriend loves phone sex.

but 90% of the time she starts to bleed afterwards..or so she says, and she says shes been with a few guys before and she bled only once with all of them, but with me shes bled almost everytime we have phone sex...unfortunatly I havent been able to see her in a while.

But mainly, If she does bleed...alot should we be worried?....I really dont want anything to happen to her so Im asking people who sound like they know...thank you ahead of time

if the finger hits the cervix which is the enterance to your womb you will bleed it is v common just tell him not to go too deep or rough....

This happened to me 2 days ago, and Im still having spotting type blood. Idk if it was that or not, but he literally fingered me really roughly, so maybe. It is worrying me that it still has bloodlike spotting :/

hi my hubby was fingering me today quite deep n hard .....i was very wet so lube not a problem i orgasmed n when he took.his fingers out his hand was covered in bright red blood i am in pain too ...so worried can.anyone help

my partner fingring me blood will came i thing my periods strated but i am worng my periods date is gone is it some thing dangrouse for me thorgh fingring periods should distrube whil blood cane

Your girl has STI or worse, cancer, for days. Sex or being turned on does not make you spontaneously bleed. If this truly is a regular thing, she's got something physically wrong. Or she's a liar. I don't know her. But I distrust any "hard to believe" story right off the bat. So keep that in mind, too. She needs to see a doctor.

I need help ASAP! I have been bleeding for about 4 weeks now after being fingered (thats what I think). Me and my boyfriend have done things before but I never bleed. I was out once and thats when I noticed that I got my period. It was fine but it didn't go away. I'm really nervous as to know what is wrong? Could it be an infection? My boyfriends normally has short nails so that can't be a reason right? I am 19 years of age and need help right away. I have no pain either just spotting I have to wear a panty liners to cover up. I was curious to see if it was my hymen so I asked him to do it again (he knows what has been going on). A few moments later I went to the bathroom and saw blood not inside in the toilet but just on my panties (thats how its been since rhe beginning). It was a lot and it was dark blood like brown kind of. Any advice will be appreciated thanks.

Same thing with me . I got fingered today by my boyfriend and he said there's a bloody mess down here & he showed me his hand & it was covered in blood so I went to the bathroom & got in the shower & after I got out i put a pad on & I went out to eat & came back & there was hella blood on my pants like a lot & I'm still bleeding very bad