well i've been fingered by my Bf like 4 times nd everytime the pain is the samee it burns when i pee nd even when i sit down sometimess ?! plus when i wipe it hurtss, nd sometimess there's red stuff on the tissue , nd when i pee it feels like a cut is down there nd hurts really badd! what should i doo ? i cant tell my mom cause she'll kill mee ! plusss it only hurts afterr but feels good while  he's doing itt. please help mee ?!

Rough fingering can and will produce all of the symptoms that you have described. There isn't much you can do exept soak in a hot tub of water. You may have an abrasion in that area as well. Keep your vaginal clean and dry and stay out of bed for a while until your feeling better. When you resume your time with your bf, ask him to not be so rough, he doesn't have to dig for gold.

Most guys care about what our partner feels. But then again you have those men that just get to into it and not care about if the girls in pain. If you want to continue with fingers inside you; my advice would be to check and see if his fingers are cut or at least trimmed. My gf doesn't complain because I always cut my fingernails so I wont cut any part of her body. Now if you were a virgin and he had went in to deep or hard that will leave you sore for 2-3 days, if not more. Sex is meant for the two couples to communicate with each other. If one doesn't like what they feel, they simply have to tell their parner to "SLOW DOWN or S-T-O-P" If he continues to not listen then stick a finger up his butt, im sure the pain would be mutual... NO dont do that x]

I got fingered earlier today it hurts so badly I can't pee its a burning lava I been hokding my pee in and I wanna pee but ik its going to hurt I cnt handle it if I tell my mom ik I'm dead idk what to do I'm stuck were u wer at :(

Use some baby rash cream down there it stops the pain

Hi im 18 and Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years now and both have our virginity. last night we were making out and he fingered me for the first time. I didnt bleed or anything like that and i was pretty tense at first but the kissing helped. it kinda hurt but felt good at the same time, and then today when i woke up my body is super sore and achey. I feel a little bloated and it hurts to sit but not pee or anything. i dont know how to tell if my cherry was popped or not and i really want to stop feeling achey and be able to feel the after pleassure of it. Is this normal for first times? and when will the pains go away?

So my boyfriend and I were playing around 2 nights ago and he started fingering me, now my vagina is sore, I cant close my legs wuthput it being painful. Is it normal to feel that way?

Hello! Today I was fingered by my boyfriend and it was rough, and I don't minpipit rough, but he didn't cut his nails so it was really stinging and scratching me at times, sometimes his fingers weren't even inside of me and he thought the were so he was scratching around my hole which freaking hurt like hell! Well, now five hours later i can't pee! I'm in so much pain! I tried to pee but it just stung soo bad! I can't help but wonder if this is an infection from bacteria on his hands...

I had the same thing happen to me . And the pain will go away unless there is an infection. It started to hurt like where i pee and when i wipe when i pee it hurts but you should be fine . Next time just tell your partner to be a little less rough and tell him stop when youve had enough.

My boyfriend fingered me yesterday, and we had been out before where he touched the ground and stuff, so I think that's where I got the burning pain from. It should go within a few days but is there a cream or something I can use to numb the pain or lighten it? Cause it's fine in mornings but as the day goes on it hurts when I sit, pee, walk etc..

While u can get an infection I don't think u have one. Go take a bath and clean your Virginia but don't use soap because it will just hurt. Tell him to cut his nails.if it hurts simply say stop. Most guys try. Too hard to make it feel good and then this happened

I was fingering myself last night and I was doing it a few minutes before I got on here. Im 13 so I feel like my pain is much worse. I've never had sex before but I just wanted to know the feeling. Does this make me still a vigin if I had an orgasm and I squirted a little? 

Of course you are still a virgin

Hey I'm 18 to and I used to finger my self too but I've had sex I know you might think I'm crazy but i love it so much and while I was still a virgin while I used to finger myself and it felt sol good and I was seeing my bf at the time one day my parents when's outa town for a week so I had him came round and it was so wired cuz his parents were out as well so he came round and stayed over we were watching a movie then we started kissing I then felt his hand go up my Thy and then felt his hand go down my shorts next to the zipper and the he started unzipping my shores I was a lottel tense at first but with his left hand he was rubbing my back and touching my boob so that calmed me down he then lied me down on the sofa got on top ofe and pulled my shorts off he then started. Fingering me and it felt sooooo good I didn't stop him instead I found myself putting my hands down his trousers and giving him a hand job the next thing I find is I'm pulling of his trousers and sticking his fick into my vag and well the night whent on we had sex every night for 8 days straight for like 21hr a day and I'm still dating him (i was 15 when I lost my virginity) and we still have sex like every other day

Are you a snake why u putting your words like thisss